TOTAL OPTIMISM THREAD

papazoid

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marrone is a better coach than any of the other fools we've had here, doing it with less... a rookie QB, Graham tripping over himself, no real TE.

Historically we have sucked at Tampa anyways, and this game was not a surprise to me.

EDIT: Stevie Johnson is STILL not a #1 receiver, despite the numerous posts of him being great. Replacing him soon will be awesome, despite all attempts at him making himself marketable to fans.

Edited by BmoreBills

I really like Dan Carpenter, what a nice pick-up. Best Bills K since Steve Christie. :thumbsup:

So do I, and have been wondering what they're going to do about this next year. Can't blame Hopkins for the injury, but how can we just say 'Thank, Dan!' and send him on his way after the season. We used a draft pick for a stupendous college kicker. He deserves a shot, but.......

So do I, and have been wondering what they're going to do about this next year. Can't blame Hopkins for the injury, but how can we just say 'Thank, Dan!' and send him on his way after the season. We used a draft pick for a stupendous college kicker. He deserves a shot, but.......

Unless things change drastically in the pre-season, I think you keep Dan, no doubt. I'd wait till final cut-down to move/cut Hopkins though, the "let's be nice guys & give him a chance to catch on with another team" mind-set is for losers..I apologize for that last sentence in the TOTAL OPTIMISM thread.

Since i have quit watching the games my depression has been much less .

My therapist says if i quit reading about the Bills that i have a good chance of my alcoholic tendencies to subside .

And they said if i quit all things related to the Bills that with in one years time my chemical dependencie, alcoholism, depression, & dreams a grandeur (the Bills going to the play offs) will be completely gone & i can be released from the facility that i am now committed !!

But hey I am a die hard Bills fan so i will now start on my next 12 pack !!

GO BILLS !!! :wacko:

The Buffalo Bills got blown out today by a very, very good playoff team with a top QB!

I'm sure that by next week the eternal optimism will be flowing around this forum like Niagara falls. The Bills are the #4 team in the NFL in rushing, so the run game must be great! The QB is a rookie, as is the OC and HC. Its only one game.

I can only wonder if Russ Brandon ever thinks he made the wrong choice and should have hired the Bears ex HC who went 10-6 in his last year, Lovie Smith. Naa, would have cost to much, and you know who needed a few extra million.