TOTAL OPTIMISM THREAD

papazoid

Congrats to the Bucs for winning a meaningless game. The Bills just jumped them on the draft board and they get to keep there crappy coach.

lol. Too bad the Bills will take the WRONG player in the draft before the Bucs. We never have the last laugh. Ever. Realize this.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since i have quit watching the games my depression has been much less .

My therapist says if i quit reading about the Bills that i have a good chance of my alcoholic tendencies to subside .

And they said if i quit all things related to the Bills that with in one years time my chemical dependencie, alcoholism, depression, & dreams a grandeur (the Bills going to the play offs) will be completely gone & i can be released from the facility that i am now committed !!

But hey I am a die hard Bills fan so i will now start on my next 12 pack !!

GO BILLS !!! :wacko:

Hopefully, your grammar and spelling will improve as well :)

I think Brandon and Marrone deserve some credit here: They know this team isn't going anywhere, out of the play-offs again, so coach them up to stink and get the better draft picks—that is the best way to help yourself for next year and the near future.

"Stay Brilliant my friends"

They sure better let Jacksonville win next week, that will be HUGE draft position game.

Give Marrone and company time. This year, the rookie draft class contributed the most of any rookie class I can remember.

I'm optimistic that Marrone will give shorter speeches. Doug, please focus on winning more games versus P.R points.

I think Brandon and Marrone deserve some credit here: They know this team isn't going anywhere, out of the play-offs again, so coach them up to stink and get the better draft picks—that is the best way to help yourself for next year and the near future.

"Stay Brilliant my friends"

They sure better let Jacksonville win next week, that will be HUGE draft position game.

in typical Bills fashion we'll win that game probably and screw ourselves 2 spots or more on draft day. heck, we may even beat the Pats and pick out of the top 10. Forever 6-10.

Heck, look at the Texans. That's a franchise that knows how to turn things around. they've already started turning things around for next season before this season is even over just by continuing to lose. Texans will miss the playoffs one year, and draft a QB 1st round next year, and they'll probably have their franchise QB for next 15 years.

Bills will draft another RB at 12.

in typical Bills fashion we'll win that game probably and screw ourselves 2 spots or more on draft day. heck, we may even beat the Pats and pick out of the top 10. Forever 6-10.

Heck, look at the Texans. That's a franchise that knows how to turn things around. they've already started turning things around for next season before this season is even over just by continuing to lose. Texans will miss the playoffs one year, and draft a QB 1st round next year, and they'll probably have their franchise QB for next 15 years.

Bills will draft another RB at 12.

there's always a chance we could draft a db at that spot!

We have a team that really believed before Atlanta they were going to make the playoffs, and the disappointment of that loss crushed them. That is better than being fine with the loss. Shows they care , and at least they think they are good!

That's a positive spin no?

Give Marrone and company time. This year, the rookie draft class contributed the most of any rookie class I can remember.

I agree.

And like in past years when they dumped Lee Evans, they should dump SJ13

Congrats to the Bucs for winning a meaningless game. The Bills just jumped them on the draft board and they get to keep there crappy coach.

-17 yards of O by the Bucs in the 3rd QTR and the Bills still couldn't find running lanes or go deep!!!

stupid penalties both real and fictional by the Refs

The Buffalo Bills got blown out today by a very, very good playoff team with a top QB!

I'm sure that by next week the eternal optimism will be flowing around this forum like Niagara falls. The Bills are the #4 team in the NFL in rushing, so the run game must be great! The QB is a rookie, as is the OC and HC. Its only one game.

I can only wonder if Russ Brandon ever thinks he made the wrong choice and should have hired the Bears ex HC who went 10-6 in his last year, Lovie Smith. Naa, would have cost to much, and you know who needed a few extra million.

Lovie Smith would cost too much? Really - is that why no team hired him? The old faithful "ralph is cheap" argument. Way to go.

The only positive I see is that you should not have to worry about draft position this year. If they end up in a top 5 pick, they go LB and if they end up around 12, you have the missing TE piece. It's a win win folks so let's hope they right the ship and go into the off season with some wins and good QB play. If EJ stinks it up, QB in round 2 - see, everyone is happy!

Since i have quit watching the games my depression has been much less .

My therapist says if i quit reading about the Bills that i have a good chance of my alcoholic tendencies to subside .

And they said if i quit all things related to the Bills that with in one years time my chemical dependencie, alcoholism, depression, & dreams a grandeur (the Bills going to the play offs) will be completely gone & i can be released from the facility that i am now committed !!

But hey I am a die hard Bills fan so i will now start on my next 12 pack !!

GO BILLS !!! :wacko:

lol funny ! +1

This team sucks. They can screw up a good chance for a 4-12 season (high draft pick) and screw up a 4-7 "hey lets run the table to the playoffs". Save us all some pain and just surrender the rest of the season. :death:

Edited by Iraq Vet