BEAST MODE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he'll get another continuance of his DUI trial, set for December 27th? I mean, 17 months isn't long enough for a case to go to court, is it?

He doesn't need a trial. Everyone knows that Marshawn doesn't drive under he influence, doc..

Ugh. What could've been for the Bills. :cry:

What could have been was and still is an average running back in the NFL. I can't stand the idea that he is great when in fact, Freddie Jackson is a much more versatile and talented player, not to mention a very high character player, where Lynch is a moron.

I don't see the love for him what so ever. so he had a nice run, big deal, I can show you 2-3 Freddie runs this year alone with a sprained knee I like better and 10 Spiller runs since his departure.

Edited by Homey D. Clown

he now has a coach that can motivate him and help him focus his life. Turk Schoenert??? Dick Jauron couldn't motivate himself. If he had stayed here he would have been Travis Henry II.

Exactly. The Buffalo Bills strategy is to handle good to great players the coaches can't handle by giving them away rather than by finding coaches who can handle the players.

What could have been was and still is an average running back in the NFL. I can't stand the idea that he is great when in fact, Freddie Jackson is a much more versatile and talented player, not to mention a very high character player, where Lynch is a moron.

I don't see the love for him what so ever. so he had a nice run, big deal, I can show you 2-3 Freddie runs this year alone with a sprained knee I like better and 10 Spiller runs since his departure.

Lynch has 300 more yards than either CJ or Fred. He has rushed for nearly as many first downs as both of them combined, despite 1/3 fewer carries. He has as many TDs as both of them combined and he has 30 carries for at least 10 yards.

I can't stand blind homerism. Lynch's run vs. Seattle was one of the greatest runs in playoff HISTORY. Yet you sit there and say you can show me 2-3 Freddie runs from this year alone that you like better? I literally laugh at that statement. Lynch came up huge when it mattered most - in the playoffs. Something Freddie and CJ know nothing of and probably never will; at least not with the bills. Lynch is 6th in the league in rushing yards and 3rd in TD's. Last year Lynch was 3rd in rushing yards and 5th in TD's. 2011 Lynch was 7th in the league in rushing and 3rd in TD's. That's average?

Lynch has 300 more yards than either CJ or Fred. He has rushed for nearly as many first downs as both of them combined, despite 1/3 fewer carries. He has as many TDs as both of them combined and he has 30 carries for at least 10 yards.

This is true, but also helped by the situation he is in. I mean Seattle actually has a NFL caliber team after all. Blind homerism just makes people hate.

In this instance he most certainly did. He was observed to be driving erratically and blew over .08 BAC.

He is in a large market that LOVES their team. The court date will be postponed until after their season ends and/or he will be given some kind of community service slap on the wrist.

Some of you are the best. Who cares that Lynch hit a person and left them in the street. Who cares that he's dumb enough to roll around with weed and blunts. Who cares that he was still doing very illegal things AFTER his suspension. Who cares that both Spiller and Fred Jackson both have higher career yards per carry average than Lynch.

The Bills are idiots and Lynch deserves no blame. And while we're bringing up old crap, how about drafting Leif Larson over Tom Brady???? :censored: