BEAST MODE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you are the best. Who cares that Lynch hit a person and left them in the street. Who cares that he's dumb enough to roll around with weed and blunts. Who cares that he was still doing very illegal things AFTER his suspension. Who cares that both Spiller and Fred Jackson both have higher career yards per carry average than Lynch.

The Bills are idiots and Lynch deserves no blame. And while we're bringing up old crap, how about drafting Leif Larson over Tom Brady???? :censored:

Nobody's denying any of that. It didn't work for him in B-lo. It's working for him so far in Seattle for the most part. Point is, I (personally) don't really care about a player's off-field antics (aaron hernandez aside) as long as they produce on the field. I'd rather have a bunch of morons/delinquents that win than a bunch of nice guys that come in at 4-12/6-10 year after year after year after year after year....Lynch does deserve blame and the Bills are idiots too for getting nothing more than a 4th round pick when it was reported the Saints would've given a 3rd and who knows what other teams may have given. Anyway, "water under the bridge"..always the best response for a franchise that can't get out of its own way.

Hmmm...drunk driving---that must be a vice he picked up in Seattle. No evidence of that while in Buffalo.

Pretty much sums up that case against him in Buffalo, or lack thereof. You can't convict someone based on a belief.

He's a good running back in a great situation. He isn't, and never was, better than Fred. That was proven anytime they played in the same game. And none of this "he is trying harder now" nonsense. He ran hard when he was here. But he was never the best back on the team.

A small part of me wishes that Fred would have gotten traded to a real team just so people would appreciate his talent more.

I wonder if he'll get another continuance of his DUI trial, set for December 27th? I mean, 17 months isn't long enough for a case to go to court, is it?

I know, it's unreal. He's definitely going to get suspended for that. Seahawks are so lucky our judicial system is a joke.

He's a good running back in a great situation. He isn't, and never was, better than Fred. That was proven anytime they played in the same game. And none of this "he is trying harder now" nonsense. He ran hard when he was here. But he was never the best back on the team.

A small part of me wishes that Fred would have gotten traded to a real team just so people would appreciate his talent more.

I wish Fred had come to the Bills several years earlier than he did.

I can't stand blind homerism. Lynch's run vs. Seattle was one of the greatest runs in playoff HISTORY. Yet you sit there and say you can show me 2-3 Freddie runs from this year alone that you like better? I literally laugh at that statement. Lynch came up huge when it mattered most - in the playoffs. Something Freddie and CJ know nothing of and probably never will; at least not with the bills. Lynch is 6th in the league in rushing yards and 3rd in TD's. Last year Lynch was 3rd in rushing yards and 5th in TD's. 2011 Lynch was 7th in the league in rushing and 3rd in TD's. That's average?

It's not blind homerism.

Lynch is a totally different player now.

When he was in Buffalo, all Lynch did was shuffle side-to-side, and never hit the hole with any kind of power. Jackson was unequivocally the better running back, in every respect. Better downhill runner, more elusive, better receiver, better vision, better blocker.

But Lynch is a totally different runner now--maybe he figured things out or maybe it's better coaching (probably both). But the Lynch you see in Seattle is nothing like the one that played here. At the time, it was a no-brainer to trade Lynch.

You guys sound like a bunch of crazy ex's, do you follow your ex gf's / wives on facebook and twitter and compare who they are dating to you have are dating ? see how much they are making and what neighborhood they live in and B word about the past ?

I am glad he is gone this is a young team with few leaders on offense and I wouldnt want mr skittles leading the pack I'd take Fred any day...anyone see him calm down baby SJ after his fumble ? Stop living in the past and move forward, if you can't I feel sorry for your life....

On Russel Wilson it is safe to say 32 teams missed on him for almost 3 rounds ...same can be said for a lot of players this isnt madden...

Edited by GoBills!

Who cares about throwing away top draft picks. The bills have this thing all figured out. Dont worry, youll be saying the same thing about CJ soon enough

If the Bills trade Spiller they will get at least a 2nd for him. There are teams that could make good use of a scat-back.

Who cares about throwing away top draft picks. The bills have this thing all figured out. Dont worry, youll be saying the same thing about CJ soon enough

You gotta stop living in the past my man. I clicked on this thread and when I saw the video option, I thought it was going to be a video from last night's game. Instead it was an old video. We've seen that video already. Was I happy when we let Lynch go? No. Am I happy with some of the mistakes I've personally made in the past? No. But I'm not going to sit there and focus on the mistakes of past, when I can better myself now for the future.

Lynch is not Adrian Peterson. If we let an AP caliber running back walk, then I get your point. There are 10's of Lynchs out there.

You gotta stop living in the past my man. I clicked on this thread and when I saw the video option, I thought it was going to be a video from last night's game. Instead it was an old video. We've seen that video already. Was I happy when we let Lynch go? No. Am I happy with some of the mistakes I've personally made in the past? No. But I'm not going to sit there and focus on the mistakes of past, when I can better myself now for the future.

Lynch is not Adrian Peterson. If we let an AP caliber running back walk, then I get your point. There are 10's of Lynchs out there.

Thanks. Im definitely not "living" in the past. Posted that link bc he played last night and that was prob the greatest run in playoff history. Worth seeing 10000 times imo.

Anyway, some of us have the ability to look at the past, present and future. Not that difficult really.

Thanks. Im definitely not "living" in the past. Posted that link bc he played last night and that was prob the greatest run in playoff history. Worth seeing 10000 times imo.

Anyway, some of us have the ability to look at the past, present and future. Not that difficult really.

Ok you know what? Enjoy watching that video all day today and enjoy the rest of your day. Me? I'll be taking it easy on my day off taking my dog to the park and then playing some PS4. Lynch will definitely not cross my mind. With all the problems we got on our team right now, Lynch was definitely at the bottom of the list of my thought process.

That last sentence you wrote was funny though.

It's not blind homerism.

Lynch is a totally different player now.

When he was in Buffalo, all Lynch did was shuffle side-to-side, and never hit the hole with any kind of power. Jackson was unequivocally the better running back, in every respect. Better downhill runner, more elusive, better receiver, better vision, better blocker.

But Lynch is a totally different runner now--maybe he figured things out or maybe it's better coaching (probably both). But the Lynch you see in Seattle is nothing like the one that played here. At the time, it was a no-brainer to trade Lynch.

Lynch was an excellent, powerful runner who consistently broke tackles in his first two season with Buffalo. In his first season, he had 1115 yards in 13 games (86 ypg) and in his second he was even better when factoring in his receptions/receiving yardage, ypc, and TD total (although is total rushing numbers were lower). He only fumbled twice in each of his first two seasons too.

Ok you know what? Enjoy watching that video all day today and enjoy the rest of your day. Me? I'll be taking it easy on my day off taking my dog to the park and then playing some PS4. Lynch will definitely not cross my mind. With all the problems we got on our team right now, Lynch was definitely at the bottom of the list of my thought process.

That last sentence you wrote was funny though.

Lol. Thanks!

Lynch was an excellent, powerful runner who consistently broke tackles in his first two season with Buffalo. In his first season, he had 1115 yards in 13 games (86 ypg) and in his second he was even better when factoring in his receptions/receiving yardage, ypc, and TD total (although is total rushing numbers were lower). He only fumbled twice in each of his first two seasons too.

I respectfully disagree.

I agree that 2007--his rookie year-- was very good. But then he started regressing dramatically. 2008 stats were inflated due to 3 games against mostly bad teams. Then 2009 was a total disaster--he was lost out there. His stats reflect it. He has one 84-yard game, and that was it in 2009. 2010 was also really painful, even though we were trying to showcase him to trade him. After he was traded mid-2010, he was still below average. Again, his stats bear this out. No 100-yard games, a 3.6 ypc average.

It wasn't until after the Sehawks mid-season bye in 2011 that he just exploded. I have no idea what happened--maybe a light went off? But the 2008-2010 Lynch vanished, and he was replaced by the RB everyone thought he would be.

Don't get me wrong--I actually love the guy, and am glad to see him do well. But he looked washed up and lost (and in trouble off the field) for over 2 years, when we decided to pull the plug on him.