1B4IDie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like football heaven

Without the Bills stress!

The following games are presented in order of importance. Here's who to root for in Week 12.

Ravens (4-6) over Jets (5-5, No. 6 seed)

Buffalo doesn't face New York again, and the Jets are 1.5 games up in the standings. It's the Jets' turn to win in their see-saw season, though. Silver lining: their point differential is the worst in the league, and their conference record is just 2-5. The Ravens will have plenty of chances to lose for Buffalo make up their half-game deficit (full game if they win) on the defending champs.

Panthers (7-3) over Dolphins (5-5)

Buffalo gets a late season shot at home against Miami that they'll need to win, but the Dolphins have to lose one more game. If it comes against an NFC opponent, it's even better.

Chiefs (8-1) over Chargers (4-6)

Buffalo is all but assured of not catching Kansas City. The Chargers still have games at Denver and home against Kansas City to worry about, too. It's going to be tough for San Diego to make a run at the final spot.

Browns (4-6) over Steelers (4-6)

These next two games on our list are close to even for Bills fans. Both the Steelers and the Browns have a win in hand over the Bills, unfortunately. Pittsburgh's schedule looks much easier now coming down the stretch, with games in Baltimore and Green Bay not looking as scary even if Aaron Rodgers is back. Cleveland still has to host Chicago and play at New England, so we'll root for them this week.

Titans (4-6) over Raiders (4-6)

Tennessee has games at Denver and Indy after their trip to Oakland. The Raiders, on the other hand, travel to Dallas and the Jets in addition to home tilts against the top of the AFC West, though Peyton Manning and company could be resting in Week 16. It's probably a wash, but with a better conference record, it would be better if Tennessee came out on top.

Cardinals (6-4) over Colts (7-3)

While it looks like the Colts are going to run away with the AFC South this year, root for the AFC team to lose. If nothing else, it will hurt the strength of schedule for the Titans and strength of victory for the Chargers.

Patriots (7-3) over Broncos (9-1)

Jaguars (1-9) over Texans (2-8)

Buccaneers (2-8) over Lions (6-4)

Similar to the previous game on the list, the Patriots winning would help Buffalo's strength of schedule. Buffalo plays Jacksonville and Tampa Bay, but not Houston and Detroit, so same rules apply. It's the fifth tiebreaker, but it's a tiebreaker nonetheless.

Vikings (2-8) vs. Packers (5-5)

Bears (6-4) vs. Rams (4-6)

Cowboys (5-5) vs. Giants (4-6)

49ers (6-4) vs. Redskins (3-7)

These games don't really matter to the Bills. Play fantasy football.

Edited by YoloInTheBlo

The greatest thing about the Bye week. Red Zone Channel all day!

Who else will be watching?

That is a fantastic idea

I usually prefer to watch a particular game if there is one worth watching but with today's slate of games Redzone is prob way to go

Be good to hv on in the background while I'm hanging drywall

Edited by Max997

Well, I am going to wait for the official red zone channel thread.

Would we all agree we want:

Panthers over Dolphins

Broncos over Patriots

Cards over Colts

Chiefs over Chargers

Browns:

Steelers

Jags

@Patriots

Bears

@Jets

@Steelers

Steelers:

@Browns

@Ravens

Dolphins

Bengals

@Packers

Browns

I think The Steelers would be safer to have a worse record, therefore we should want Stelers?

Jets:

@Ravens

Dolphins

Raiders

@Panthers

Browns

@Dolphins

Ravens:

Jets

Steelers

Vikings

@Lions

Patriots

@Bengals

Ravens over Jets

I think Ravens over Jets?

Edited by jboyst62

I have tried, but I don't think I could watch Red Zone, exclusively, for three hours...would much prefer to watch a single game, flipping to Red Zone during down time in that game. My early game choices here are Carolina/Miami or Houston/Jacksonville.... love watching Cam, and love watching the Dolphins lose...so I am content with that game!

Well, I am going to wait for the official red zone channel thread.

Would we all agree we want:

Panthers over Dolphins

Broncos over Patriots

Cards over Colts

Chiefs over Chargers

I think The Steelers would be safer to have a worse record, therefore we should want Stelers?

Ravens over Jets

I think Ravens over Jets?

Based on what I have seen in Cleveland this year, I think it is safer for Browns to win this one. I can definitely see Pitt winning more games down the stretch. Browns have good D, but no QB and first year HC. Steelers have, well.. you know. Don't think either makes the playoffs but Pitt has chance for better record IMO. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Based on what I have seen in Cleverland this year, I think it is safer for Browns to win this one. I can definitely see Pitt winning more games down the stretch. Browns have good but no QB and first year HC. Steelers have, well.. you know. Don't think either makes the playoffs but Pitt has chance for better record IMO.

Agreed. They both have some difficult games down the stretch, though.

I think he's pretty good. 90% of the ex-players are awful on the network shows IMO.

And that's when they are given time to prep - on the fly I can only imagine the train wreck most of them would be.

Edited by NoSaint

I wish they could get someone to host red zone that has actually played the game unlike this midget douche Andrew siciliano

I actually like the guy, has a sense of humor

Edited by Max997