Unofficial Red Zone Channel thread

1B4IDie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...not a fan of that decision by the Bears. Late 4th I can see it, but 1/2 way through the 3d quarter you take the 3.

Completely disagree. Only time to ever kick a FG on 4th and goal from the 1 is if the FG will put you ahead with only a few seconds left on the clock. It was the right move, percentage-wise; it just didn't work out.

Completely disagree. Only time to ever kick a FG on 4th and goal from the 1 is if the FG will put you ahead with only a few seconds left on the clock. It was the right move, percentage-wise; it just didn't work out.

It's true. And you have to trust your defense to keep them pinned back for good field position on the next drive.

Yolo I like your analysis for who to root for with the exception of pats* over broncos. 1. I can't root for them and 2. I want them to lose and play for the division against the Bills week 17!

Lol, I wish I could take credit for the analysis but it is from BuffaloRumblings.com, link is in another thread but someone said they were having trouble with the link so I cut and pasted it. I can't root for the Pats* either. Against all that is right.

Had they been down 7, I'd agree. But down 10 you need two scores. Coming away with zero really puts them in a hole.

p.s. is Houston just sucking for Bridgewater at this point?? 3 points against the Jags?

Edited by KD in CT