I know that she's hot, but Jesus H. Christ!

\GoBillsInDallas/

This is just the worst stuff that can happen and it's hard to read about.

I don't know how a young person can have that reckless of an attitude and go around bragging about being a disgusting self-centered party skank. Makes me wonder where her parents are and what they hell they were thinking (or NOT thinking).

Seems there are lots of idiots like this around advertising their idiocy on social media. Many get lucky and get a life shock that doesn't involve two innocent young people dying. This particular skank was not so lucky and will pay full price for being a **** person. And she won't get the chance to be anything other than that. Tragic all around.

Edited by Cugalabanza

This is just the worst stuff that can happen and it's hard to read about.

I don't know how a young person can have that reckless of an attitude and go around bragging about being a disgusting self-centered party skank. Makes me wonder where her parents are and what they hell they were thinking (or NOT thinking).

Seems there are lots of idiots like this around advertising their idiocy on social media. Many get lucky and get a life shock that doesn't involve two innocent young people dying. This particular skank was not so lucky and will pay full price for being a **** person. And she won't get the chance to be anything other than that. Tragic all around.

Well said.

She'll get 15 days in jail. Drunk driving laws are a joke. Honestly, it's tiem to use social media against people. You could make a case that she was boasting about committing a crime. IMO, why should she be tried differently than a murderer? Because that's what she is.

Nah, that's an easy criminally negligent homocide case. The only way she doesn't go to jail are if the prosecutors are as dumb as a bread mold.

Unfortunately, this being Florida, we know some of the prosecutors are.