Fan fell from 300 level to 200 level

Luvbills

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man- the old Aud I thought I was always going over in that place. It was steep.

Yeah, no kidding. I remember going up high in the "Orange" seats too. Going down the steps in the aisle, I was thinking one bad move and I'll be tumbling to my death! LOL

Yeah, no kidding. I remember going up high in the "Orange" seats too. Going down the steps in the aisle, I was thinking one bad move and I'll be tumbling to my death! LOL

cripe you should try navigating parts of the oakland coliseum--frightening

Assuming he's OK (which I've heard is the case), I hope he's arrested and permanently banned from the stadium. I also hope the guy that he landed on sues him for all he can.

Celino & Barnes is hopefully already working on this.

They'll sue the county and/or the team, for not having safety fencing and warning signs along the railings.

Deeper pockets. And the county and/or team will settle, because it's cheaper than fighting it.

The upper deck at the old Yankee Stadium was pretty steep.

been there after the refurb in the 80s. u been to/seen the coliseum upper right field stands??? the very top is steep--and there is a sheer drop of ...a lonng way down to the parking lot. gave me the creeps.

Easily the most frightened I have been at a sporting event. The top level of the Bell Centre in Montreal gives it a run for its money though. Sat up there once and understood immediately why I was able to get tickets on game day.

Assuming he's OK (which I've heard is the case), I hope he's arrested and permanently banned from the stadium. I also hope the guy that he landed on sues him for all he can.

Celino & Barnes is hopefully already working on this.

Exactly. For once, I'm all for suing and for Cellino and Barnes

i would nominate the guy for a darwin award...but it appears he's ok. i hope the person he fell on is ok.

it appears the person who fell hurt their shoulder, while the person landed on, had a head injury.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bills/2013/11/17/buffalo-bills-ralph-wilson-stadium-fan-falls-third-deck/3622855/