#2- STL (was) 3-10 (.540)

#3- ATL 3-10 (.559)

#4- MIN 3-9-1 (.512)

#5- OAK 4-9 (.479)

#6- JAX 4-9 (.500)

#7- CLE 4-9 (.527)

#8- BUF 4-9 (.533)

#9- TB 4-9 (.564)

Easier way to track it is just look at opponents wins---this total wins is both who they played and who they have left.

1 HOU 2 115

2 WAS 3 105

3 ATL 3 113.5

4 MIN 3.5 108

5 JAX 4 102

6 CLE 4 106

7 OAK 4 107

8 BUF 4 110

9 TB 4 117

10 PIT 5 99

11 TEN 5 103

12 NYG 5 111

13 STL 5 113

Edited by djp14150

Mel's Big Board:

#1- Jadeveon Clowney - DE

#2- Anthony Barr - OLB

#3- Jake Matthews - OT

#4- Teddy Bridgewater - QB

#5- Khalil Mack - OLB

#6- C.J. Mosley - LB

#7- Sammy Watkins - WR

#8- Stephon Tuitt - DE

#9- Marqise Lee - WR

#10- Louis Nix III - DT

almost all these teams have one thing in common....

THEY NEED A FRANCHISE QB !!

#1- HOU 2-11 (.533) time to pick next QB

#2- STL (was) 3-10 (.540) wild card, could pick next QB or TRADE OUT

#3- ATL 3-10 (.559)

#4- MIN 3-9-1 (.512) Big need.

#5- OAK 4-9 (.479) Big need.

#6- JAX 4-9 (.500) Big need.

#7- CLE 4-9 (.527) Big need.

#8- BUF 4-9 (.533) still has Big need.

#9- TB 4-9 (.564)

Mel's Big Board:

#1- Jadeveon Clowney - DE

#2- Anthony Barr - OLB

#3- Jake Matthews - OT

#4- Teddy Bridgewater - QB

#5- Khalil Mack - OLB

#6- C.J. Mosley - LB

#7- Sammy Watkins - WR

#8- Stephon Tuitt - DE

#9- Marqise Lee - WR

#10- Louis Nix III - DT

Anthony Barr is the guy I want. Bills likely won't draft high enough to grab him but he's going to be a beast at the next level.

Edited by MDH

If the Bills end up in the 4-6 range they have to take BPA. Have to. Its going to be a very special player at that point. Past that, I would say WR and LB are the most pressing round 1 needs, followed by OG/TE for round 2. They need depth at DT and all along the OL as well.

I'm very high on Mike Evans if they go the WR route. He's the kind of WR they don't have right now. 6'5 and can catch the ball at its high point. A WR like that somewhat negates the need for a freak TE.

At TE I like Jace Amaro if they go the pure receiving style. Austin Seferian-Jenkins looks to be an all around player. Big, fast, pretty good blocker too.

At LB any of CJ Mosley, Anthony Barr or Khalil Mack would be a welcome addition to this defense. Nothing against Alonso or Lawson. Its the Moats/Bradham role that needs to be upgraded in a big way.

Edited by JM57

If the Bills end up in the 4-6 range they have to take BPA. Have to. Its going to be a very special player at that point. Past that, I would say WR and LB are the most pressing round 1 needs, followed by OG/TE for round 2. They need depth at DT and all along the OL as well.

If they fall in the 4 to 6 range they should trade down and pick up a second and maybe more. Then Draft a big pass catching Tight End, a Guard and a corner.

Wow that trade St. Louis made with Washington is going to pay huge dividends this year. Maybe they would be interested in trading up from their actual pick again. Give them 2 top 10 selections and we could perhaps get the same haul as last year.

http://www.bucsnatio...first-for-a-day

I would normally see this as a bright spot in ANOTHER crap season, but we have the same clowns picking players so even that is a downer. I would say tank the rest of the season for the #3-4 pick, but what would it matter. These clowns will screw it up.

And you KNOW what is going to happen right? Manzel comes out and is #1 and there will still be 2-3 NFL ready type QB's (unlike EJ who had no business being picked in the first) and Buffalo will bypass them because they have EJ.

And why not? isn't that how it normally goes for the Bills fans?

Of course it will but as long as the Bills take the LB out of Buffalo in the first that would be cool but we need to get another QB !!

In the words of another coaching rant of recent history " EJ is what they thought he was" I just hope the FO of the Bills realize it & don't show the unwavering commitment to him that they have shown in the past & realize what they need to do moving forward ...

I'm sure we'll pick a 6-7th round talent with our first pick... likely an undersized CB who can "return punts", but when we field him, he'll fumble or get hurt or something.

Color me unimpressed by our 2013 draft. EJ, Woods & Goodwin haven't proven a thing. Alonso is a quality starter. Outside of Kiko I'm concerned.

Drafting anyone so long as they are a great player would be an improvement.

Yup.

We got one starting caliber player out of the 2013 draft.

If they fall in the 4 to 6 range they should trade down and pick up a second and maybe more. Then Draft a big pass catching Tight End, a Guard and a corner.

Depends what on what slot and what players go. Unless you're offered the moon, sun and stars, I can't see a front office justifying passing up a player like Jake Matthews or Clowney. Unless it was just moving down say, 2 picks and you KNOW your guy will still be there

Color me unimpressed by our 2013 draft. EJ, Woods & Goodwin haven't proven a thing. Alonso is a quality starter. Outside of Kiko I'm concerned.

Drafting anyone so long as they are a great player would be an improvement.

It's tough to catch balls when your QBs suck. True story.

I am intrigued at the possibility of taking Johnny Football in Round 2. I think most experts have him as a Round 2 or Round 3 prospect at this point.

Personally, I think the kid is a huge dbag and love seeing him lose at A&M. But as far as on the field performance and swagger, I think he might have what Buffalo needs. Someone who's almost so high on himself and abilities that he is immune to the losing culture.

UB Bowl Bound

watch our pick Khalil Mack one last time....

UB will play its first bowl game since January of 2009 when it meets San Diego State of the Mountain West Conference in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl at 5:30 p.m. (EDT) Dec. 21 in Boise, Idaho. The Bulls received word of their placement late this afternoon.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/campus/2013/12/ub-gets-san-diego-st-in-boise.html

UB Bowl Bound

watch our pick Khalil Mack one last time....

UB will play its first bowl game since January of 2009 when it meets San Diego State of the Mountain West Conference in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl at 5:30 p.m. (EDT) Dec. 21 in Boise, Idaho. The Bulls received word of their placement late this afternoon.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/campus/2013/12/ub-gets-san-diego-st-in-boise.html

Congratulations to the Buffalo Bulls!

Anthony Barr is the guy I want. Bills likely won't draft high enough to grab him but he's going to be a beast at the next level.

I think Khalil will be a better pro.