Official Bills v Chiefs second half thread

Beerball

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like the tortoise and the hare. Slow and steady wins the race. Doesn't take 500 yards of offense to win. It's the team that makes the fewest mistakes and capitalizes on big plays when needed. KC showed us what it takes to win in this league, I hope we learn from this

Sorry, but this game is on Tuel. On that 99 yard pick 6 Stevie was WIDE open. Wide !@#$ing open. I don't care if you're a rookie. You're getting paid as an nfl quarterback!! Does his rookie-ness mean he's playing for free? !@#$ this team. (See ya next Sunday, as always)

:beer:

This has been the quintessential Bills game of the post Playoffs era. Bad calls in key instances from the coaches? check, Horrible gaffes and unusually inept plays at key instances? check, Bad QBing? check. Bad calls from the refs? check and finally bad refs decision on an obvious catch shown to be a catch on replay. check

We have to figure out who is cursing this team. If its a fan they must stop being a fan immediately. If its me than I will stop for the sake of this team. How can our d have this kind of game and have the offense just give kc 17 points. If I'm on this defense I beat up Jeff Tool in the parking lot after the game.

Sorry, but this game is on Tuel. On that 99 yard pick 6 Stevie was WIDE open. Wide !@#$ing open. I don't care if you're a rookie. You're getting paid as an nfl quarterback!! Does his rookie-ness mean he's playing for free? !@#$ this team. (See ya next Sunday, as always)

Actually, this game is on Marrone and Whaley. It all began with the decision to have an undrafted free agent and another journeyman QB as your backups for the season.

So the gameplan today was to run and throw bombs hoping for a miracle instead of just trying to get first downs

I saw some underneath stuff.... They tried to grind it out and take some shots. The intermediate stuff tends to be tough.