Thad is not practicing today

KikO M G

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuel and Flynn taking first team reps, per Chris Brown...

He is pretty sore at the very least. May just be an extra day of rest for his ribs. As inconsistent as he has been, I hate the thought of starting Jeff Tuel against the Chiefs.

Lewis played very poorly against the Saints from almost any measure. Lewis has proven he may be a keeper but only if a lot of work improves his game. Those fumbles are killers and his high throw after high throw must stop. He was a D- at best against the Saints.

Jeff Tuel should never play QB in an NFL game again. He sucks and if he plays, it will be a schit show.

I wouldn't go that far. After all he was an undrafted QB. Given time, training, he may develop into a backup in 2-3 years time. I am just not sure we will continue to have an open roster spot for him.

If Thad can't go Sunday, it would almost certainly mean a loss in by far the most important game of the season. Soul-crushing stuff.

I hate to be pessimistic, but I have to agree. I consider this game a must-win and it is simply not winnable with Tuel or Flynn playing.

Guys. Jesus. The Bills don't need flashy QB play to beat the Chiefs overly aggressive and opportunistic D. They need a game manager who can stay out of trouble.

Alex Smith is not Drew Brees.

Their main offensive catalyst is Jamaal Charles. He's their leading rusher AND receiver. This game will come down to running and stopping the run.

Quite frankly, of the three, I trust Thad LEAST when it comes to avoiding the mistakes that will or won't cost us Sunday's game.

Let's wait until tomorrow and Friday to worry. It may just be precautionary. It better be.

Guys. Jesus. The Bills don't need flashy QB play to beat the Chiefs overly aggressive and opportunistic D. They need a game manager who can stay out of trouble.

Alex Smith is not Drew Brees.

Their main offensive catalyst is Jamaal Charles. He's their leading rusher AND receiver. This game will come down to running and stopping the run.

Quite frankly, of the three, I trust Thad LEAST when it comes to avoiding the mistakes that will or won't cost us Sunday's game.

I don't disagree entirely, but without some of our best playmakers, is game managing going to be enough? Jamaal Charles is a constant threat and their defense will shut us down if we can't open the field up a little.