Thad is not practicing today

KikO M G

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys still think he is a lock to start Sunday? I don't. Man I really hope they don't feed Tuel to the wolves Sunday. This is a winnable game with a halfway decent QB.

any team thats down their top 3 qbs would be in the same situation. I hate that we cut jackson but how they have handled everything since kolbs concussion has been about as good as you can hope for in my opinion.

They said yesterday he had an illness (Flu)?...so hopefully that's the major reason why he's not practicing, not the ribs. I'd still take my chances with a recovering Thad Lewis off half a practice, than Tuel off a full week of practice. I just can't picture Tuel leading the team to any points, other than maybe a couple long FG's.

Flynn and Tuel will address the media. E.J. and Thad won't. Not looking good...

Silver lining is Manuel took 2nd team reps along with Dixon.

Freddie and Stevie also not practicing...

too beat up to compete this week. Bills will look like s__t on national TV yet again. boy this gets old. root for the defense and special teams. That is all we have this week. Anyone see Kellen Clemens stink it up Monday night? that is what you will get Sunday. Just need to be quiet when the offense is on the field and go nuts the rest of the time.

I've seen Flynn and Tuel look both good and bad at various times.. But I think against the KC pass rush, both will get killed.. Wish we had someone with the quick release of Fitz.. Just my opinion...

No offense, but I'll take either Flynn or Tuel over Fitz. Been there done that and he definitely was not the answer.

too beat up to compete this week. Bills will look like s__t on national TV yet again. boy this gets old. root for the defense and special teams. That is all we have this week. Anyone see Kellen Clemens stink it up Monday night? that is what you will get Sunday. Just need to be quiet when the offense is on the field and go nuts the rest of the time.

Yep, but hidden behind the Monday Night score is the fact that a nothing Rams team outgained Seattle in total yardage 339 to 135. No one would have predicted that. They sacked Wilson 7 times. The determining factor in the game? Wilson only threw for a net of 91 yards but 2 TD's. Clemens threw zero TD's and 2 INT's. Protect the ball!

Jesus, if this team didn't have ****ty luck, we'd have no luck at all.

Gloom, despair, agony on me.

Deep dark depression.

Excessive misery.

If it weren't for bad luck,

I'd have no luck at all.

Gloom, despair, agony on me.

GO BILLS!!!

Why is nobody mentioning the twit pic that clearly shows EJ taking the same reps as the other three???

Because even yesterday he was participating in drills. Doesn't mean he's participating in everything or ready yet. Yesterday I believe the report was he wasn't out there playing against defenders, just basic drills.

Uh...I'd LOVE to have Fitz this Sunday over these guys. Are you nuts? As a full-time starter, hell no. As a backup, YES PLEASE!

Fitz did lose to this KC team 3 weeks ago, so you're trading 2 QB's whom may lose with one that did... just saying.