game thread is a disgrace

KikO M G

Can't believe how many naysayers fill the game thread with negative comments about how the Bills have no chance, the coaching is terrible, time to start looking at next year, etc.

Really? The Bills never trailed by more than 4 points the entire game, and you guys were that negative? Have a little faith! I know the history of this team gives us plenty of reasons to be pessimistic, but you might find you enjoy the games a bit more if you actually believe in your team!

It's not like it took a miraculous comeback to win this one. They were in it the whole game. Yet reading the game thread it looks like they were down by 20 or something. Very sad.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe how many naysayers fill the game thread with negative comments about how the Bills have no chance, the coaching is terrible, time to start looking at next year, etc.

Really? The Bills never trailed by more than 4 points the entire game, and you guys were that negative? Have a little faith! I know the history of this team gives us plenty of reasons to be pessimistic, but you might find you enjoy the games a bit more if you actually believe in your team!

It's not like it took a miraculous comeback to win this one. They were in it the whole game. Yet reading the game thread it looks like they were down by 20 or something. Very sad.

It's a negative reflex reaction from many years of heartbreak and disappointment.

It was almost 50 degrees here today. How was the weather in Unicorn City?

Negative or not, win or lose, if one actually watched the game they would know the dolphins were the better team on the field today.

That said, the dolphins had every reason to win this game and couldn't pull it off.

Edited by kas23

Negative or not, win or lose, if one actually watched the game they would know the dolphins were the better team on the field today.

23-21 Bills says you're wrong. Give the Dolphins a moral victory for being the "better" team. :rolleyes:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Plus, it was pretty much a fluke that they got the ball back at the end of the game (not that they haven't been on the opposite end of of those kinds of misfortunes).

The Dolphins had the game in the bag...

That wasn't a fluke. It was a great play by Mario Williams. A fluke would be if Tanehill dropped the ball for no reason or they snapped the ball over the punters head. A great defensive play is no fluke...geeeash :wallbash:

Actually the OP isn't the only one that gets annoyed with the negativity. Quite a few do that I've spoken with.

We won today fellas. Enjoy the moment. And....stop firing and trading everybody after a bad play !!

Enjoy the moment. Things are changing.

23-21 Bills says you're wrong. Give the Dolphins a moral victory for being the "better" team. :rolleyes:

No shame - a w is a w - we've been on the other side of games like that plenty, and I'm fine with stealing one we probably shouldn't have won.

That wasn't a fluke. It was a great play by Mario Williams. A fluke would be if Tanehill dropped the ball for no reason or they snapped the ball over the punters head. A great defensive play is no fluke...geeeash :wallbash:

+1 - You bet. It's like we have to say "We won....get over it!"

Regarding that play I'll say it was also a player we identified and targeted to make great plays. That moment was an organizational success- even if I think we got away with a so-so game against a division opponent on the road.

You are an intelligent and erudite poster, and we are fortunate to have you here.

I agree with the OP. Sheesh i have been watching the Bills for almost 40 years .....what is the use in going thru a game expecting the worst? Fire this guy, Marrone is lost, trade Williams, my personal favorite on this board is the constant looking back on players no longer with the team Levitre, Whitner, etc.....its like a guy who cant get over his old girlfriend and stalks her on the web.....constantly seeing what she is up to.....like nothing ever good is going to come again.

Bills are in a good spot, Pats r finally unraveling - check out TB stats....we just beat the fish, the Jets r the Jets ......Bilies are finally getting some building blocks.....cheer up for cripe sake;)

I agree with the initial post. I read it to get a good laugh after a win... Bills' fans have lost patience for baby steps-type improvement. It's amazing we're 3-4 given the injuries and the fact that we are on our 4th qb. Everyone wants Hackett's head, yet we're one of two teams (Broncos) that have scored over 20 points in every game. Love this team - more guts than the fans, which is pretty cool. Can't even remember the last time we've won a road divisional game...

what do you expect when we haven't had a winning season since 2004, and playoffs since 1999. they have to prove us otherwise