Blake Bortles: Do the Bills take a shot at 9 ? Turns Pro

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Russell Wilson will be laughing too.

Wilson has a thick, muscular build, much like Brees to handle the punishment.

They also have prototypical throwing motions and release points that has them playing bigger than they are.

None of those apply to Manziel.

Wilson has a thick, muscular build, much like Brees to handle the punishment.

They also have prototypical throwing motions and release points that has them playing bigger than they are.

None of those apply to Manziel.

You're spot on with the throwing motions and release points. That does make a huge difference, especially when you are a shorter QB. Russell Wilson only played at about 200lbs when he was in college too. He wasn't that much bigger than Manziel. I have to believe he will bulk up before the NFL season as well.

How hard is it to copy and paste? He'll be exposed as not ready if some team starts him next season.

I just got the text and thought I'd post it and you were already there and it seems you are always first with updates so I thought maybe you got some special tech.

He runs a pro offense and makes his own adjustments and audibles. I think he is the most pro ready but will need a strong running game (like we have) to have initial success.

I just got the text and thought I'd post it and you were already there and it seems you are always first with updates so I thought maybe you got some special tech.

He runs a pro offense and makes his own adjustments and audibles. I think he is the most pro ready but will need a strong running game (like we have) to have initial success.

He's not as good, as ready, nor as polished as Bridgewater IMO, but we'll see.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I'm not a big Bortles fan. He has some tools but seems like he needs time to develop. He is jut kind of clunky imo. He is certainly a high risk, high reward player for someone. The safest QB in the draft is Bridgewater; he is very complete. There are some guys in Bortles and Manziel that are boom or bust. I love Johnny and believe that he will be a dynamic pro but there is some risk there for sure. I think that Houston, Jax and Cleveland will end up with those 3.

He's not as good, as ready, or as polished as Bridgewater IMO, but we'll see.

Mostly true but I think he will be the better pro but like you say, time will tell.

I'm not a big Bortles fan. He has some tools but seems like he needs time to develop. He is jut kind of clunky imo. He is certainly a high risk, high reward player for someone. The safest QB in the draft is Bridgewater; he is very complete. There are some guys in Bortles and Manziel that are boom or bust. I love Johnny and believe that he will be a dynamic pro but there is some risk there for sure. I think that Houston, Jax and Cleveland will end up with those 3.

They probably will, maybe next year or some miracle happens and we draft some late round prospect that turns into Brady (without the divaness of course)