Blake Bortles: Do the Bills take a shot at 9 ? Turns Pro

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waste of time discussion, there is no way Bills take a QB at 9. With the Seahawks D destroying the Broncos vaunted O - there is no doubt in my mind that the Bills continue to build on the defensive side of the ball. Can someone start a discussion on the top defensive players - ones that actually have a hope of being drafted by the Bills and stop this draft a qb nonsense?!!

waste of time discussion, there is no way Bills take a QB at 9. With the Seahawks D destroying the Broncos vaunted O - there is no doubt in my mind that the Bills continue to build on the defensive side of the ball. Can someone start a discussion on the top defensive players - ones that actually have a hope of being drafted by the Bills and stop this draft a qb nonsense?!!

Looks like you're the man for the job.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/165638-cj-mosley-or-khalil-mack/

Start the Crusade, brother.