Kiko on Jim Rome

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks -- loved the interview ---

"see ball, get ball" -- Kiko takes it as a compliment --- love it, football isn't that complicated, hit the guy with the ball!!

A word of warning to coach, if he's taking financial advice from Kiko, he might want to seek a second opinion

"Empecé a jugar a los 15 años y me gustó pegarle al tipo y la adrenalina"

"I started playing football at 15 years old and I liked hitting people, the adrenaline...."

"Yo soy un rookie, pero no puedo actuar o jugar como uno"

"I'm a rookie but I can't play like one, this is my job, I have to call the plays and put my teammates in the right position"

My favoirite thing about Kiko is that he was a FREE draft pick from that trade down with the Rams and we finally finally finally drafted a pro bowl linebacker.

We were SO due for a stellar draft and we got one (pending EJ's success.....c'mon buddy don't let us down....)

Kiko has been getting a lot of interviews lately. I didn't know he played bass too...

ok, I was reluctant to post this for some time now, but it so sounds like him...

haha...that brings back some memories...hilarious!!...that was early 80s I think wasnt it??

Kiko on life in the NFL: “It’s just real fun for me because I don’t have to go to school anymore.”

Kid is not media savey, but does anyone care? He comes to play, plays hard; does does us proud. I hope he has a good 12 year career with the Bills!

Edited by DCBongo

I don't think that he doesn't give a crap..I think like the guy said MEATHEAD who sees ball and gets ball....AND GUESS WHAT...FINE BY ME!

I think Kiko is playing with the Media and having Fun with it...With this whole demeanor thing, he is building up some real tough reputation. Is he really becoming like an Urlacher!!

he seemed relatively articulate, actually, he did his best to give jim rome a good interview. and he did his best in the spanish interview, too. maybe he doesn't like the dumb questions the local media ask him.

You mean like Q: "Kiko, what did you see when you picked off Flacco?" A: "The ball"