#TheLegendofKikoAlonso #WWKD

boyst

and then ..jimi hendrix and and jim morrison start into a rather loose rendition of " I'm a liittle tea kettle"

with Felix Pappalardi and Keith Moon backing. and Mr Alonso doing something wrong to a wind intsrument

After watching a couple interviews , this guy's persona , he is a perfect godhead for Pettine.

Hunter S Thompson was correct it seems about Real linebackers... howdy do, look at us Bills, we got one of em.

keep em sedated till Sunday and when time show him a matadors redcape on the way out of the tunnel.

Go KiKo

Edited by 3rdand12

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That decision tree could ultimately present a disturbing career ender for Ms Brady.

Sorry for the double post. Stupid iPhone.

Especially if those decisions are made in a serial workflow.

Perhaps the most disturbing thing:

Would Kiko's press conference be any different after?

Nope. :lol:

Especially if those decisions are made in a serial workflow.

Perhaps the most disturbing thing:

Would Kiko's press conference be any different after?

Nope. :lol:

Reporter- Kiko, take us through "the play"

I see the ball in the air, so I catch it. Then, ah, I notice number 12 kinda coming toward me, but not really. The smell of his fear insults me, so I tackle him. I think, "he's kinda acting like a little B word," so I f$&@ him. Now he's screaming and yelling, and won't shut up, so I kill him, right? But all this extra effort, it makes me hungry, and now we got a dead body on the field, so I eat him...

Reporter- Kiko, do you think you deserved the unnecessary roughness penalty and ejection from the game?

**crazy eyes stare** No.

Reporter- Kiko, take us through "the play"

I see the ball in the air, so I catch it. Then, ah, I notice number 12 kinda coming toward me, but not really. The smell of his fear insults me, so I tackle him. I think, "he's kinda acting like a little B word," so I f$&@ him. Now he's screaming and yelling, and won't shut up, so I kill him, right? But all this extra effort, it makes me hungry, and now we got a dead body on the field, so I eat him...

Reporter- Kiko, do you think you deserved the unnecessary roughness penalty and ejection from the game?

**crazy eyes stare** No.

LOL

Guess who caused this:

"The restrooms and plumbing were out for the entire tunnel end zone and BILLS SIDELINE in the lower bowl. The Bills closed all restrooms between sections 120 and 140 and the entire concourse was an inch deep in raw sewage."

That was one bad azz dump!

#WhenKikoPoops

An epic dump!

Browns fans have this one :#HoyerTheDestroyer

Ok, so we got #TheHoyerDestroyer

Ya know what would be so funny? Let's say Thad Lewis comes out and has a decent game against Cincinnati, makes a few key throws and they win- we could take all these old recycled Chuck Norris jokes and apply them to Thad Lewis! It would be so funny! Man, this never gets old. Like, Superman wears Thad Lewis pajamas. Ha! Whoops, don't want to get too ahead of myself!

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Ya know what would be so funny? Let's say Thad Lewis comes out and has a decent game against Cincinnati, makes a few key throws and they win- we could take all these old recycled Chuck Norris jokes and apply them to Thad Lewis! It would be so funny! Man, this never gets old. Like, Superman wears Thad Lewis pajamas. Ha! Whoops, don't want to get too ahead of myself!

AAAAAAAAND Your crusade against stupid fun continues. You must be the life of parties... if you get invited.