Walking Dead season 4

Kevin

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well? Did anyone watch the premier? It skipped around too much for me. I felt there was something missing in the "run" portion.

I thought it was okay; plenty of zombie action so that's good I guess. I think it was just a matter of introducing some of the new people and the setting (how they are living; the psychology, etc...).

I'm guessing a disease is running through the prison now?

I thought it was okay; plenty of zombie action so that's good I guess. I think it was just a matter of introducing some of the new people and the setting (how they are living; the psychology, etc...).

I'm guessing a disease is running through the prison now?

It looks that way. I wonder if there will be a connection to the pig getting sick and the boy in the shower.

Yeah have been a big fan of the series since the beginning. But has anyone watched game of thrones? That is seriously the best show I've ever seen and nothing comes close. I'd recommend it to anyone...

Yeah. We have an entirely different thread dedicated to it. If you type in Game of Thrones in the search bar the thread will pop up. When the new season starts another thread will be started dedicated to the current season.

Well? Did anyone watch the premier? It skipped around too much for me. I felt there was something missing in the "run" portion.

Good first episode. They had to introduce almost a whole new story line. Last season, they were scared for their lives every single day, whether it be from zombies or humans. This season starts where everyone is comfortable, it's a happy little village. The zombies aren't threats when your inside the compound, just annoying. Everything on the inside is running smooth. But outside it appears to be getting worse, food supply is very limited, zombies are more aggressive, humans are losing their sanity, now the threat of disease that's killing animals and, as shown in the last scene, people. It sets the stage for episodes to come, where it most likely will lead to the crew being on the run again...

Edited by ricojes

It sets the stage for episodes to come, where it most likely will lead to the crew being on the run again...

I assume so, and I'm not sure I like it. I think going on the run again just to find another place to try and settle is going to be extremely repetitive. I never read the comics, so I don't know what arcs are out there (and don't want to...hint, hint), but I don't know how they're planning on keeping it fresh.

I assume so, and I'm not sure I like it. I think going on the run again just to find another place to try and settle is going to be extremely repetitive. I never read the comics, so I don't know what arcs are out there (and don't want to...hint, hint), but I don't know how they're planning on keeping it fresh.

I don't think the governor will come back before they leave the prison. He's coming back at some point and it would make far more sense for him to go after them at the prison as opposed to some other random location.

Episode two rocked.

Another killer virus, plus someone kills anyone with a cough.

And the mystery person feeding rats to the walkers. I hope it is someone trying to sabotage the prison and not just one of those stupid little girls who was treating the walkers like pets.

As for the mystery killer, it has to be one of the two guys with medical training, the new doctor and the alcoholic guy. Those are the only ones who are really going to understand just how bad this virus could be.

Watched the first two episodes of S4 last night; looks like a great season is lined up. Almost makes you think one of the "new" people is really a confederate still loyal to the Governor; I agree with Shrader I'll be disappointed if it was one of the little girls. The virus and mystery killer are very good new plot twists.

Watched the first two episodes of S4 last night; looks like a great season is lined up. Almost makes you think one of the "new" people is really a confederate still loyal to the Governor; I agree with Shrader I'll be disappointed if it was one of the little girls. The virus and mystery killer are very good new plot twists.

I could see it being one of the girls though. They did it last year with the mysterious figure watching carol in the yard practicing c sections on zombies. We wanted to think it was someone special but it just wound up being the inmate we thought was dead.

Just when I was feeling pretty indifferent about this show (after Breaking Bad, anything else pales in comparison), but I must say, the first two episodes of the season were very strong..the writing seems vastly improved, so far.

It started out well last season too. The first episode where they broke into the prison was great stuff. Hopefully they can sustain it this time because they couldn't last year.

Just when I was feeling pretty indifferent about this show (after Breaking Bad, anything else pales in comparison), but I must say, the first two episodes of the season were very strong..the writing seems vastly improved, so far.

I actually was somewhat disappointed with the first episode. It was boring at points in time and I am starting to get irritated with their behavior.

*Why in the world is it not multiple people's jobs all day long to just stand at the fence and kill the walkers? Honestly, they just let them stand against the fence and it almost cost them this episode. How many people are in the prison? What are they doing all day if they aren't being proactive? They could even be reinforcing the walls. Anything!

*Nobody thought to check out the roof of the store? Or for that matter - what caused the roof to collapse? At a supercenter type store, the apocalypse happened at most a couple of years ago - the roof collapsed?!

I do enjoy the show but I'm not impressed so far this season. The infection is an interesting angle. I believe it is the little girl feeding the walkers but who knows. I just hope it isn't another farm season because that was dreadful.

So can you all please help me out with the 2 issues I raised?