Walking Dead season 4

Kevin

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Beth

we can't forget her

Her character on The Following just got killed off (1 episode), so she's done there...That will be an interesting story line, who took her and why?

Edited by ricojes

Which character was she on the following?

She was on a couple weeks back. She played one of the psychopaths, Lance's girlfriend, that were locked up and then sent out on their killing spree. She goes to kill someone at a restaurant she used to work at. And then Ryan like an idiot asks her where Joe is while the other psycho is standing right behind her with a knife, couldn't tell what was going to happen after that...

Edited by ricojes

Anyone hear the talk that they are slowly tying Breaking Bad and Walking Dead together? Supposedly there has been cameos of the blue meth and Daryl may have been talking about Jesse Pinkman in the episode where he talks about his past with Beth. Maybe they're just little easter eggs but I think it would be bad ass to tie the two together, maybe BB is a prequel to WD.

Anyone hear the talk that they are slowly tying Breaking Bad and Walking Dead together? Supposedly there has been cameos of the blue meth and Daryl may have been talking about Jesse Pinkman in the episode where he talks about his past with Beth. Maybe they're just little easter eggs but I think it would be bad ass to tie the two together, maybe BB is a prequel to WD.

IIRC I've heard the characters mention a TV show or 2 in past episodes.

Likely just easter eggs.