Walking Dead season 4

Kevin

And the bus. I wish we could have found out what happened there, but oh well. I'm assuming it was sprayed with bullets as it drove away and a couple people turned while they were driving down that road.

IF any regulars made it out on the bus we might have seen that. but that ended being just a big tease

They encountered the bus. Maggie, Bob and the other girl. Full of walkers.

I believe he meant what happened to the bus after it left the prison and before Maggie found it.

SPOILER ALERT

Terminus. Mary (Denise Crosby) can't be the only one there, right? How would you describe the rest of the community?

No, she's not the only one who's there. She's the one that we see first, but we'll quite quickly meet others. In this particular situation, it's easy for them to get in. It's not like they had to go through checkpoints or anything. As they're walking into Terminus, the gate is open and there's a note that says to close it behind you. We see flowers, and we hear a bit of noise from some people milling about. Mary just happens to be the first one; she's the welcoming committee.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe he meant what happened to the bus after it left the prison and before Maggie found it.

Yeah, I'd love to know what happened there. It was completely sealed and full of walkers. Then there was at least one dead body up front near the driver seat. I'm sure they just quickly moved on because that scenario made little sense.

Yeah, I'd love to know what happened there. It was completely sealed and full of walkers. Then there was at least one dead body up front near the driver seat. I'm sure they just quickly moved on because that scenario made little sense.

He woke up over a hole in the ground, didn't he? Which was filled with walkers. Guess I have forgot a little. The bus Maggie , Sasha and Bob killed all the walkers out off were the Prison people, right?

Is anyone else anxious to hear what the mullet says the cause of the outbreak is? I thought they were going to finally reveal it at the fire inside of the tunnel but they didn't.

Edit: I can't remember if they ever told us what the cause was when they were at the CDC seasons back but I don't think they did.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

I don't think he will care one bit once he sees them carrying Judith.

Yeah, good point.

I agree with this. Especially when most of the characters just aren't that interesting. I don't know if it's because of the mediocre acting skills or what but this series is approaching unwatchable for me. In my mind I was done with it until the sis offing sis at the end life lined me back in. Tenuous as my interest is now I will watch next week but the show is on probation for me.

I find it difficult to watch Glenn and Maggie -- it's as if their acting has gotten worse as the storyline progresses. Daryl's great, and Rick pulls off "tortured" pretty well.

He woke up over a hole in the ground, didn't he? Which was filled with walkers. Guess I have forgot a little. The bus Maggie , Sasha and Bob killed all the walkers out off were the Prison people, right?

The hole was a walkway in the prison, previews made one assume it was the bus. Maggie left Glenn on the bus.

yes, Woodberry (sp?) people

Is anyone else anxious to hear what the mullet says the cause of the outbreak is? I thought they were going to finally reveal it at the fire inside of the tunnel but they didn't.

Edit: I can't remember if they ever told us what the cause was when they were at the CDC seasons back but I don't think they did.

that "secret" keeps him valuable, Governor.

Did you know that Terminus (defined) is in Atlanta?

This season is not going where I expected it to, being a reader of the comics... either they are branching off hardcore... or this Terminus is one hell of a surprise for you guys. :)

Edited by Dorkington

Some on the bus were still sick with that fever.

This season is not going where I expected it to, being a reader of the comics... either they are branching off hardcore... or this Terminus is one hell of a surprise for you guys. :)

I haven't read the comics, and I'm kind of regretting it. Never have been a big comic book fan. However I would be VERY interested to find out what Terminus was in the comics (hint hint). You can PM me if you'd like. I'd really appreciate it.

I haven't read the comics, and I'm kind of regretting it. Never have been a big comic book fan. However I would be VERY interested to find out what Terminus was in the comics (hint hint). You can PM me if you'd like. I'd really appreciate it.

you could always google it

Would someone describe the difference in all Walking Dead books and comics? I am confused what the difference is between them. I guess there are comics, and books/novels? There is also a compendium?

I am leaning towards getting the compendium, it is like $32 for over 1000 pages and tons of comics, but they are not in color. I do not think I want a whole story, like a novel.

THANK YOU!!!!

This is the compendium I guess it is a bunch of comics altogether in one book? I read the thing on Amazon and it insinuates it is books 1-8, and perhaps covers comics 1-48?

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-Compendium-One/dp/1607060760/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395836687&sr=1-4&keywords=walking+dead+books

Then, this is Book 1:

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-Book-One/dp/1582406197/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395836687&sr=1-1&keywords=walking+dead+books

Then this is a Book called Rise of the Governor:

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-Rise-Governor/dp/1250008395/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395836687&sr=1-3&keywords=walking+dead+books

Then, this is called Volume 20 --> Perhaps, those called Volumes are the actual Comic books????? it seems that this might be a shorter consolidated list of comics numbered 115-120

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-20-All-Part/dp/1607068826/ref=sr_1_11?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395836687&sr=1-11&keywords=walking+dead+books

The comic book is sold by issue individually for $2.99. They are all in black and white. The compendium is the largest collection of the comics, There are two available, so that would get you up to around 100 issues. The books are a smaller collection of the issues, subsets of the compendium, so if you want to buy them in smaller segments. Then the volumes are subsets of the books, again less issues at a lower price. But the compendium, books, and volumes are all the same stories, just a different number of collected issues.

The Rise of the Governor, and it's sequel, are word only stories that are additional stories not covered in the comics, but are about the comic Governor, not the tv one. They are not exactly the same in how they look and act.

The comic book is sold by issue individually for $2.99. They are all in black and white. The compendium is the largest collection of the comics, There are two available, so that would get you up to around 100 issues. The books are a smaller collection of the issues, subsets of the compendium, so if you want to buy them in smaller segments. Then the volumes are subsets of the books, again less issues at a lower price. But the compendium, books, and volumes are all the same stories, just a different number of collected issues.

The Rise of the Governor, and it's sequel, are word only stories that are additional stories not covered in the comics, but are about the comic Governor, not the tv one. They are not exactly the same in how they look and act.

OK, cool, compendium likely it will be!!!!

Terminus doesn't exist in the comics. That's why it's exciting to me. They are taking a different path... unless Terminus ends up being another group that IS in the comics... in which case, this will be exciting.

Yeah, good point.

I find it difficult to watch Glenn and Maggie -- it's as if their acting has gotten worse as the storyline progresses. Daryl's great, and Rick pulls off "tortured" pretty well.

I liked Glenn better when he was kind of a nerd. He was a interesting character until they turned him into a bad ass. And Maggie is just kind of there. She looks good but that's about it.

My bet is its a group of cannibals

There is something wrong with that place. You may be right.

I don't like how Daryl is beginning to "de-volve" back into a ruthless, every-man-for-himself guy -- maybe he's doing it because that's how he needs to act to survive with his new crew, or maybe he's slipping back into old habits. Hopefully when the time comes for him to meet up with the old gang, he remembers how far he had come.