Walking Dead season 4

Kevin

I swear Maggie goes of into a British country voice, can't believe they don't edit that better some of the time.

I hadn't noticed, and it is her natural language. some habits are hard to break.

She was able to keep her accent on Supernatural where she looks much much hotter all cleaned up.

I don't like how Daryl is beginning to "de-volve" back into a ruthless, every-man-for-himself guy -- maybe he's doing it because that's how he needs to act to survive with his new crew, or maybe he's slipping back into old habits. Hopefully when the time comes for him to meet up with the old gang, he remembers how far he had come.

I think we need to see if he truly does. I think he's just adapting to the rules of that group to survive.

He'll back (up) Rick and the others the second he sees them.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bet is its a group of cannibals

So if everyone has the virus and the cannibals eat people with said virus, will they become super zombies!!!

Seriously though, i don't see them being cannibals, although it's not our of the question. Seems to be some sort of cult setting, the picture of Rick in the previews looks like he's being brainwashed or something. I am looking forward to Sunday, hope it doesn't disappoint...

I think we need to see if he truly does. I think he's just adapting to the rules of that group to survive.

He'll back (up) Rick and the others the second he sees them.

Although when he first see's Rick, he has to play it as though he doesn't know him. He'll probably be the one to "finish him off"...

Edited by ricojes

So if everyone has the virus and the cannibals eat people with said virus, will they become super zombies!!!

Why not just eat the zombies? If you cook them really good you should kill off whatever is in them that causes that zombie-bite fever.

Why not just eat the zombies? If you cook them really good you should kill off whatever is in them that causes that zombie-bite fever.

Can't imagine how bad that would smell, but the whole world would have a nasty odor anyway. Food has to be in short supply, so cannibals are possible, but I hope that's not that case.

The one thing I find interesting about this show is that's not really about zombies anymore. The survivors are more dangerous in many ways. People don't even blink when a walker comes up on them, just a part of life. It will be interesting to see if they make it to Washington, that must be the goal eventually....

I never see people fishing. I would want to be near water.

Whether you eat a walker, or a fresh kill, wouldn't everyone be contaminated, in reality? Everyone has the walker disease.

There's some kind of fever that sets in with a bite, which makes people die quicker. They've mentioned it a lot. It is different than whatever brings the dead back to life. That sickness would be the only worry about eating walker meat.

I never see people fishing. I would want to be near water.

Whether you eat a walker, or a fresh kill, wouldn't everyone be contaminated, in reality? Everyone has the walker disease.

The zombies can survive underwater, as shown by the one the Governor had in a pond. They could be under there and grab you from below.

And I would guess that eating zombies would be like eating rotten meat, which could give you food poisoning.

Interesting episode indeed. So cannibalism it is. I am sure it must have been discussed in depth in other forums and it does make sense, there just isn't mich food out there. It became clear that was the case when they kept talking about how hungry they were, so it took some of the suspense out of it when revealed. Very surprised Daryl spoke up for Rick, I guess he truly didn't know what they were capable of, even though they beat and killed one of their own. Next season will begin with a bang for sure...

Interesting episode indeed. So cannibalism it is. I am sure it must have been discussed in depth in other forums and it does make sense, there just isn't mich food out there. It became clear that was the case when they kept talking about how hungry they were, so it took some of the suspense out of it when revealed. Very surprised Daryl spoke up for Rick, I guess he truly didn't know what they were capable of, even though they beat and killed one of their own. Next season will begin with a bang for sure...

I would have been much more surprised if that did not happen.

Very surprised Daryl spoke up for Rick, I guess he truly didn't know what they were capable of, even though they beat and killed one of their own. Next season will begin with a bang for sure...

Joe had said "why hurt yourself, when you can hurt other people?", Daryl knew, he just didn't know it was his people!

Yes it should start with a bang, because it will be a very boring season if they spend more than one episode in that box car.

I would have been much more surprised if that did not happen.

Just to clarify, I meant that I thought he would handle it differently. I knew he wouldn't flat out our ignore them. I thought maybe he'd step in and try a distraction of some sort, not just flat out say I like them, don't hurt them....

Edited by ricojes

So the candles lit next to people's names are the people they ate?

That's what I am thinking and there were a lot of candles, but seems like they are always grilling! Must have been a candle factory before this all went down. There were quite a few people at this complex, all looked pretty heavily armed. If they can afford to shoot rounds to guide them were they wanted them to go, they must be well stocked. Going to be a tough one to escape, but not much different from the Governors complex. Tyreese and Carol will obviously play a role in their escape, maybe it will help mend the issues between Rick and Carol. The one thing i noticed was no zombies around the perimete. Speaking of zombies, they are just an annoying part of the show at this point. The sound is really irritating! All in all it was a good finale to a relatively uneventful season. Next season will most likely be the search for answers, or search for the cure, to the outbreak and a roadie to Washington....