Walking Dead season 4

Kevin

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if we'll see more of that group inside the house. I recognized the guy who was sitting outside eating the can of food. He's done a ton of shows, so it seems like it would be an awfully small role for someone like that. Maybe he'll make it out of the house and show up later.

I think he was the developer/ mayor on Sons of Anarchy.

I don't think shooting the gas tank on the truck was an accident. There's a lot more about the mullet's story yet to be told...

that could be true. Yet to me he looked clueless trying to work the safety and or or rooster the gun though.

I thought he was a walker snack for sure

Is anyone else annoyed with Glen's character this season?

not too much. He wants to get back to the wife poo. And would you want to be hijacked to DC? Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Anyone else notice this flaw?

When Rick enters the bathroom we see the guy sitting on the can.

However when Rick and him start fighting, we see that the guys pants were still on and the toilet seat was down.

Was the guy just chillin out on the can?

I noticed that too. Figured the guy was just chilling.

Anyone else notice this flaw?

When Rick enters the bathroom we see the guy sitting on the can.

However when Rick and him start fighting, we see that the guys pants were still on and the toilet seat was down.

Was the guy just chillin out on the can?

Just re-watched and he was sitting on the can with his pants on. We did hear what sounded like someone getting tortured downstairs. It was difficult to hear what they were saying, so I used CC and this is the dialog:

Man - Oh, God! (sounded like he was in pain)

Man #3 - You plan on finishing the job?

Man #2 - Yeah.

Man #4 - I'm getting an earache, and I know he's just going to let his ass squeal

Man #2 - After what he did, the man deserves to bleed

Then the one dude (Man #4) walks upstairs. I have no idea how accurate the Man 2,3, and 4 is, but that's what was listed on CC.

So, maybe this guy is avoiding everyone? These guys don't seem like very pleasant people, so whatever the one guy did, must have been pretty bad. My guess is they will meet up again at the "Safe haven" that Rick and Company are heading to...

Edited by ricojes

Since there's no electricity to run the water pumps to keep the water pressure up, aren't all the toilets 'one and done', since there won't be water coming in? They never do address this ongoing issue.

They never address toilet use on TV - ever notice Jack Bauer never once had to go to the can in 5 seasons of '24' even though they followed him in real time?

Speaking of which, wouldn't all the zombies have crap running down their legs, since they keep eating after they're undead.

Maybe thats why they're so dirty looking. I don't understand how they haven't run out of ammo yet. Also the food. They were eating cereal that had to be at least 2-3 years old, dry. Can you imagine how stale that would be?

Maybe thats why they're so dirty looking. I don't understand how they haven't run out of ammo yet. Also the food. They were eating cereal that had to be at least 2-3 years old, dry. Can you imagine how stale that would be?

1.5 years was mentioned in an interview on-line or during talking dead.

If the cereal didn't have bugs in it, it would be better than starving.

Speaking of which, wouldn't all the zombies have crap running down their legs, since they keep eating after they're undead.

That is funny.

On that note, does the whole world smell bad now, an awful death smell? If not, then zombies should totally smell horribly, they should not be able to sneak up on people, alive people should be able to smell them, especially inside of a house!!

That is funny.

On that note, does the whole world smell bad now, an awful death smell? If not, then zombies should totally smell horribly, they should not be able to sneak up on people, alive people should be able to smell them, especially inside of a house!!

My wife and kids get mad at me every time I point that out.