What Are the Missing Pieces?

thecoz77

This team clearly has some good traits. When you look at the 4 losses we have, 2 could have easily gone our way, and the Cleveland game is going to be a question mark due to the injury to EJ and the horrid play of Tuel. With all of that being said, it seems we are missing one or two pieces that make this team 4-2 right now. What are those pieces? I cannot pinpoint it myself.

Elite TE that creates matchup problems, another good LB, big athletic elite WR. We just don't have enough elite guys on the field at any one time. Also we need EJ to pan out, obviously.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quarterback, Health, Chemistry id have to say are the missing pieces.

QB and health are obvios

New coaching staff and playbook with a young squad learning each other which just takes time

Tell that to the Chiefs (6-0 with Reid and Smith so far), the 2012 Colts (11-5 with Pagano, Arians, and Luck last year), the 2011 49ers (Harbaugh led the team to the NFC Championship, then the Super Bowl with a first-year Q.B. the next year).

I could go on, but good teams and organizations find a way to win. Nothing will change in Buffalo until Brandon and Litman, Ralph's long-time puppets, are gone. Stop making excuses for the mediocre Marrone.

Needs a lot of depth, younger guys need more experience, need a guard, better gameplan on offense, and some good luck and good health.

^ ^ ^

this.

Oh, and of course the exorcism!

Edited by Astrobot

This team clearly has some good traits. When you look at the 4 losses we have, 2 could have easily gone our way, and the Cleveland game is going to be a question mark due to the injury to EJ and the horrid play of Tuel. With all of that being said, it seems we are missing one or two pieces that make this team 4-2 right now. What are those pieces? I cannot pinpoint it myself.

Actually, we could easily be 6-0 right now or 5-1 if you count the CLE as a question mark. We should have beat NE, Jets, and Cincy today.

The missing piece is a healthy team, more experience for our youth, and a developed QB.

This team has enough on it now to contend for a division crown easily next year assuming it was healthy. We will add some OL pieces in the draft, maybe a TE, and depth at DB, LB, and S. This is a team headed in a very good direction that I feel will only get better as it gets healthy and more experience.

Tell that to the Chiefs (6-0 with Reid and Smith so far),

I could go on, but good teams and organizations find a way to win. Nothing will change in Buffalo until Brandon and Litman, Ralph's long-time puppets, are gone. Stop making excuses for the mediocre Marrone.

When did the Chefs become a good team and organization?

Actually, we could easily be 6-0 right now or 5-1 if you count the CLE as a question mark. We should have beat NE, Jets, and Cincy today.

The missing piece is a healthy team, more experience for our youth, and a developed QB.

This team has enough on it now to contend for a division crown easily next year assuming it was healthy. We will add some OL pieces in the draft, maybe a TE, and depth at DB, LB, and S. This is a team headed in a very good direction that I feel will only get better as it gets healthy and more experience.

We could easily be 0-6, too.

I still don't see a GREAT player on the roster. No future Hall of Famers (Kiko might have that kind of career).

maybe CJ if he is ever used properly.thats about it.

kiko a darkhorse.Byrd a darkhorse. Freddie in his prime.

Then you go to Kyle. Hes the next level.

Mario slightly below him.