Adrian Peterson's son

zow2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a sad lot the human race is. I get why they used to banish criminals to far away islands back when boats were harder to come by.

The fact this happens at all signifies how ineffective societies' minimal consequences are at detering badness.

*Waah -- death penalty is inhumane*

*Waah -- prison terms are too long"

*Waah -- prison life is too harsh"

"Waah -- he didn't have a good enough lawyer"

The list goes on and on. Did you see the rap sheet of the guy who led the charge on that SUV driver who was beaten to a pulp by the motorcycle gang? He got probation for his last multiple felony.

No one has the stomach to do what's right until they are impacted directly.

Truly sad. Like many others have said, he deserves a long and painful death at the hands of AP or the child's mother. If they are unwilling to stoop to the level of scum this piece of trash is, through the mother *&!@#r in jail and let the criminals deal with him the way they deal with child abusers.

BigPappy

The part that sickens me the most is how unaware the boy must have been and how innocent he is.

The boy probably wasnt even aware of what was happening and why it was happening. Not to mention that he would have been completely helpess and couldnt do anything to protect himself from this monster.

Poor boy was probably wondering why this was happening.

As a father of a 9 month old girl, I dont even want to think what I would do if this happened to her.

I would probably beat the guy so bad but not even realize what I was doing

CBF

Do we know if AP is close to this little boy? Has he been involved in his life?

It is funny you ask that. I was just picking my daughter up from pre school & heard this story. What is weird is the guy said AP was precticing with the Vikings today & says he will play Sunday. Far be it for me to judge anybody on a situation like this but if my son or daughter was pretty much beaten to death my their mother's boyfriend playing a football game would bet the last thing on my mind. Why isn't he at the hospital at bedside with his dying son?

Doesn't sound like it from the stories so far.

Oh, okay that at least explains that part of the story. Can't imagine not being a part or not wanting to be a part of your childs life. I go no sympathy for AP if that is case. The only person I feel bad for is the poor child.

Oh, okay that at least explains that part of the story. Can't imagine not being a part or not wanting to be a part of your childs life. I go no sympathy for AP if that is case. The only person I feel bad for is the poor child.

We don't know the full story, but there is a precedent with athletes and ladies that congregate around them. But that he didn't miss any practice time certainly hints at the relationship.

Why isn't he at the hospital at bedside with his dying son?

Yeah, that's a really good question. I really can't imagine not being involved in the life of a tiny person that I made. But then again, a lot of guys go that way, including my own biological father, so maybe it's not so unusual. I'll keep my feelings about it to myself, except to share a favorite movie quote...Helen Ramirez from High Noon: "It takes more than big broad shoulders to make a man..."

Edited by Cugalabanza