Adrian Peterson's son

zow2

Oh, okay that at least explains that part of the story. Can't imagine not being a part or not wanting to be a part of your childs life. I go no sympathy for AP if that is case.

Don't forget that that's not even necessarily his choice.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is funny you ask that. I was just picking my daughter up from pre school & heard this story. What is weird is the guy said AP was precticing with the Vikings today & says he will play Sunday. Far be it for me to judge anybody on a situation like this but if my son or daughter was pretty much beaten to death my their mother's boyfriend playing a football game would bet the last thing on my mind. Why isn't he at the hospital at bedside with his dying son?

Oh, okay that at least explains that part of the story. Can't imagine not being a part or not wanting to be a part of your childs life. I go no sympathy for AP if that is case. The only person I feel bad for is the poor child.

From what I heard, the mother just called up AP a couple months ago to tell him that he was the father of the boy. Peterson apparently had already planned to take a trip down there sometime later this year to spend some time with the boy. Unfortunately, and tragically, that's never gonna happen now. Horrible story, just disgusting.

From what I heard, the mother just called up AP a couple months ago to tell him that he was the father of the boy. Peterson apparently had already planned to take a trip down there sometime later this year to spend some time with the boy. Unfortunately, and tragically, that's never gonna happen now. Horrible story, just disgusting.

Yeah it is pretty disgusting. Poor little guy, never had a chance.

Hmm...

http://articles.balt...-night-football

Not trying to take anything away from the wrong that was done in this situation, but if that's true, geez... Travis Henry, anyone?

So? I mean, yeah, be smart enough to use a condom...but if the women want to keep the children, that's their choice, and he's doing the right thing by supporting the kids. So beyond that, all concerned are free to live whatever life he wants and I really don't give a ****.

So? I mean, yeah, be smart enough to use a condom...but if the women want to keep the children, that's their choice, and he's doing the right thing by supporting the kids. So beyond that, all concerned are free to live whatever life he wants and I really don't give a ****.

Her last sentence: "And the children are the ones who pay for their play."............I'd say this kid certainly did pay.

Her last sentence: "And the children are the ones who pay for their play."............I'd say this kid certainly did pay.

Your implication being it's Petersen's fault that a child that until recently he didn't know he had by a mother that didn't tell him he had a child who was dating a known abuser he'd never known who subsequently killed the kid he'd never met?

That is one of the most logically sound and compelling arguments I've ever read on this board. You are an intelligent and erudite poster, and we are fortunate to have you here.

Your implication being it's Petersen's fault that a child that until recently he didn't know he had by a mother that didn't tell him he had a child who was dating a known abuser he'd never known who subsequently killed the kid he'd never met?

That is one of the most logically sound and compelling arguments I've ever read on this board. You are an intelligent and erudite poster, and we are fortunate to have you here.

Did the kid pay for not having a father in his life?

Did the kid pay for not having a father in his life?

What about the mother?

Just as easily as anyone can paint AP and other NFL players as irresponsible and juvenile, one can paint these women as floozies, groupies, and gold diggers.

I'm not saying the men are completely innocent - it is irresponsible to potentially conceive a child when you have no intention of raising said child, but I'm just trying to point out that these women are equally, if not more so, guilty of creating the same scenario.

If you are a single woman unable or unwilling to raise a child all by yourself, then you should be on birth control. I realize that sounds sexist, but that's my counter to those that are looking to blame "serial fathers," while seemingly refusing to acknowledge that "it takes two to tango."