Alot of room out on the limb - We beat Bengals

Gilmore matched up with AJ Green.

Andy Dalton getting pressured.

Bernard contained.

Gresham and Eifert shadowed by Kiko and Manny (or A. Williams)

Tuel (or White, Dixon, Favre, Freeman, Carr or Unitas) playing a safe game with CJ and Fred

I don't predict much, but when I do, I pick the Bills after a big Cinci win over the Pats. Go Bills!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think a win is out of the question. With those guys in the secondary coming back the Bills could have a really nice defense. They will have to make some plays on offense and/or ST but certainly possible. Cincy has a good defense but we do too. We have traditionally played them well and it is at home.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

A win would be nice.

Trouble is, you have to score points to win. Our current QB situation likely = punt just about every drive.

Is there ANY chance that this game sells out?

If Freeman chooses Bills, perhaps. Otherwise chance is hovering around zero.

Gilmore matched up with AJ Green.

Andy Dalton getting pressured.

Bernard contained.

Gresham and Eifert shadowed by Kiko and Manny (or A. Williams)

Tuel (or White, Dixon, Favre, Freeman, Carr or Unitas) playing a safe game with CJ and Fred

I don't predict much, but when I do, I pick the Bills after a big Cinci win over the Pats. Go Bills!!!!

Cincinnati just does not scare me...

Cincinnati just does not scare me...

I agree. The Seahawks were supposed to have #1 defense and the Colts' offense handled them OK. Even the Browns had a "dynamic" defense but we put 20+ pts on them (with some rookie WRs). Now I know the Bengals have a strong D - but we could very well be "home team dawgs"...if that's the case, I see a Bengals let down (after a big win vs. pats) and a Bills attacking D. Edited by BringBackFergy

lol Kurt Warner might be opened to listening.........has anyone else ever thought Bret Favre maybe mispronouncing his name you would think id be spelled F-A-R-V-E instead its FAVRE

Nonetheless I think Cincy should be another victory 3-3 back to .500

they match up on defense pretty well, now what the hell do we do when we have the ball

I dont see us winning, not after how I saw the Cincy D shut down Brady and NE.

one week doesnt carry into the next, when the bengals lost to the browns everyone said they have no shot against ne