Alot of room out on the limb - We beat Bengals

The extra time off will help a ton. McKelvin, Jackson, Spiller should all be full go (I hope). Maybe we see Gilmore which would be a big lift. Byrd...I don't give a rat's ass about. Mario will benefit from the time off Aaron Williams will benefit, Legursky too. Still, it comes down to whether we can put a QB on the field who is capable of not losing the game. Pettine has to call the game of his life and the defense has to win this one.

The extra time off will help a ton. McKelvin, Jackson, Spiller should all be full go (I hope). Maybe we see Gilmore which would be a big lift. Byrd...I don't give a rat's ass about. Mario will benefit from the time off Aaron Williams will benefit, Legursky too. Still, it comes down to whether we can put a QB on the field who is capable of not losing the game. Pettine has to call the game of his life and the defense has to win this one.

+1

Pat White starts they lose 14-3. Tuel starts they lose 17-0. Unless the defense & return game score a few TD's it doesn't look like we have much of an offense. Don't tell me Fred, CJ and Pat will run 70 times. Cincy will do what Cleveland did. Play 8-9 guys in the box all day long knowing the Bills can't pass. Cincy D looks pretty tough.

If Thad Lewis starts???

I agree (again) with you 100%!!! The Ralph will once again be rockin', add the 12th man to the list of reasons we win this game!!!!

Along with 13 days to prepare!!!

Nice to see someone else shares my optimism (as illogical as my reasoning is). Start strummin' that banjo Cletus - we need some good mojo. :D

On WGR this morning Marrone hinted that he will be having a sit down with Legursky and Brown...me thinks our Guard play will be vastly improved.

On WGR this morning Marrone hinted that he will be having a sit down with Legursky and Brown...me thinks our Guard play will be vastly improved.

Unless he's able to follow them on the field with a 2X4 I'm not sure how great an effect talking will have! :D

Gilmore matched up with AJ Green.

Andy Dalton getting pressured.

Bernard contained.

Gresham and Eifert shadowed by Kiko and Manny (or A. Williams)

Tuel (or White, Dixon, Favre, Freeman, Carr or Unitas) playing a safe game with CJ and Fred

I don't predict much, but when I do, I pick the Bills after a big Cinci win over the Pats. Go Bills!!!!

I'm not concerned about the Cinci game. If they don't turn the ball over and stick with the run they should win this game regardless of who the QB is. The pass rush is lights out at home and the Bills have gone as the pass rush has gone. The concern for this team is on the road. I am not sure they can win a single road game this year with their QB outlook.

I'm not concerned about the Cinci game. If they don't turn the ball over and stick with the run they should win this game regardless of who the QB is. The pass rush is lights out at home and the Bills have gone as the pass rush has gone. The concern for this team is on the road. I am not sure they can win a single road game this year with their QB outlook.

Agreed - road games seem to be our Achilles heel (hope I didn't jinx Kyle Williams with that comment)

Cincy will expect conservative running attack from Buffalo and most certainly stack the box.

I would tweak the offensive game plan based on how Thad looks in practice.

If he is hitting receivers in stride during practice then open the passing game up on Sunday. Force Cincy to respect the deep ball, then run lots of draws.

If Thad does not have chemistry with receivers in practice then I focus on getting the ball to Chandler over the middle as much as possible, especially using play action on first down. I say Chandler because he has proven himself to be a most excellent target who catches inaccurate passes that other receivers on this team tend to either fingertip or just plain drop.

If the Bills can move the chains running the ball on first and second down this week, I will be very surprised.

Can the Bills actually win with a huge question mark at QB? - One phrase comes to mind –

“Any Given Sunday”

Don't worry there only nine of them.

Unless of course the Bengals run the ball like they did against the Patriots.

Lewis was an un drafted FA by the Rams in 2010, and then signed to Cleveland who waived him. Picked up by the Lions this year. Don't think I've ever heard of a QB coming off the practice squad to make a start in a regular season game and then winning that game.

I'd feel different about this game if EJ were starting.