Bills QB search - Dixon, White visit, Carr talked with, Freeman out

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, don't quite understand the 49ers as a potential spot unless its just to be around a team that is a SB contender. Vikings are his best spot because they seem done with Ponder and would love an upgrade. Come in and play a good few games and you have a starting job. in Buffalo, unless you blow the team away, your a starter until EJ comes back then your on the bench until they agree to release you for free or you become a FA this offseason

One of the things Freeman reportedly was concerned about was stability at the HC position...While I'm not saying Frazier is on his way out, I think the Bills situation is far more stable at this time...If the Vikes continue to have a down year, Frazier could be on the hot seat quickly... B-)

@AdamSchefter

From @mortreport and me: Bills intensifying efforts Sunday night to sign former Bucs QB Josh Freeman. Vikings, Raiders also interested.

@mortreport

Buffalo Bills have intensified efforts to sign Josh Freeman, just as Raiders are 30 minutes from kickoff. Bills sense AFC East is wide open

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Chris Mortensen@mortreport 34s

Buffalo Bills have intensified efforts to sign Josh Freeman, just as Raiders are 30 minutes from kickoff. Bills sense AFC East is wide open

That new bit at the end is very telling. The combination of the D getting healthy and the Pats & Dolphins both losing is blood in the water for Whaley/Marrone. If nothing else, it will motivate the roster.

Chris Mortensen@mortreport 34s

Well crap, might as well stay up for the Raiders game and compulsively refresh this page and check Twitter all night. All this for a 2-3 team that hasn't won since the Clinton Administration. Seriously, what's wrong with me?

Well crap, might as well stay up for the Raiders game and compulsively refresh this page and check Twitter all night. All this for a 2-3 team that hasn't won since the Clinton Administration. Seriously, what's wrong with ALL OF US?

Fixed.