Browns are good

So if you make plays against the Bills you still suck because the Bills suck more in your opinion? Does Kiko suck? Does Mario suck?

Yeah, if a team isn't good, it means every player on its roster isn't good. That's exactly the point I was trying to make. :rolleyes:

Kiko and Mario are excellent players. They can't make up for all the weaknesses littered throughout the roster, though.

Edited by Heisenberg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost to a good team. Bills did a lot well but injuries were too much. But I'm very impressed with the Browns. I'm wishing we were in the AFC North now. We should play the Browns twice a year,.

PTR

What youre having a hard time comprehending is that the browns arent good bc they beat the bills. Theyre 3-2 and have some solid wins under their belt. They were already on the way up going into tonights game.

A bad team wouldve packed it in down early.

It was VERY early that the Bills got ahead, but things were just settling in.

They aren't that good. You are making the mistake of watching 2 teams with backup QB's competing, and a generally mediocre NFL. I think the Bills are better on an even playing field / with starting QB's, and the Chiefs, Broncos, Seahawks, Saints are good teams.

Edited by Marauder'sMicro

C'mon, man. After EJ went down and Tuel steps in and plays the way he did, If I'm a Browns player I'm really feeling good about my chances. Our D gave it their all, but our secondary is playing way above their skill level. But it still isn't enough.

Add injuries to that, except for a couple of choice players on the O and some of the front 7 on the D, we really aren't that good.

We'll get better. The Browns played hard - but if EJ was in the game, this would have been us all over it.

Don't believe the post game ESPN Browns glory hype for Jim Brown night. They did just enough to win. But Weeden is not gonna take them very far.

The Bills on the other hand - need to figure out how to shore up the secondary and the receiver corp. Hopefully they use the 10 day break like a bye and retool where necessary.

C

I felt on pins and needles when ever the Bills had the ball that the Refs were going to call any penalty they could. I'm not saying it cost the game, because the Bills couldn't recapture the lead anyway, but it was an odd feeling.

Edited by Marauder'sMicro

I didn't expect people to give the Browns any credit. They made plays. They beat us but we did good things too and we were depleted by the end of the game. Please carry on saying we suck.

PTR

Browns are not a good team. But they were better than a mediocre team on Thursday night.

But I'm not surprised at the OP. Par for the course.

I think if EJ plays the whole game there would be little talk about how good the Browns are...Not that they're bad...But I don't think they're that good either...Furthermore the Bills are not very good, and they are VERY banged up...

That punt returner for the Browns is dynamite though... B-)

Im fairly confident that if ej mNuel was in that game we win the game. The D was gassed and he morale was in the toilet bowl

I agree. It's nauseating to me to see all this love for the Browns when the Bills should have trounced them. I respect the progress the Browns have made.

I think if EJ plays the whole game there would be little talk about how good the Browns are...Not that they're bad...But I don't think they're that good either...Furthermore the Bills are not very good, and they are VERY banged up...

That punt returner for the Browns is dynamite though... B-)

When I saw McKelvin back there about to return a punt, I was like wow, McKelvin told Marrone to put him in and I swore he would take it to the house...

My sixth sense was off today. I was more confused than Tuel was today. I looked at Stevie in pain, yet didn't see how he got hurt. I saw our coach get flagged (for throwing a flag) and I had a "HUH?" moment. I saw our QB get hurt and was worried but then saw him jogging on the sidelines and riding the stationary bike and said to myself, ok Tuel will finish this drive and then we'll get EJ back on the field. Yet I saw EJ walking to the locker room and I saw Aaron Williams get beat on two long passing plays and instead of being upset at the WR catching the ball, I was upset at AW being used as CB...

Im fairly confident that if ej mNuel was in that game we win the game. The D was gassed and he morale was in the toilet bowl

I hope they lose out this season. Bunch of !@#$ing punks on that team.

Browns fans are saying the exact same things. Cheap shot on Hoyer. Different game if he is there. Etc.

Personally I thought that Kiko led with the helmet crown on the Hoyer hit and should have been flagged for that, but that it was otherwise legal. Not late. Hoyer should have slid earlier. I saw nothing illegal about the Manuel hit. He had the first down comfortably and should have gotten out of bounds sooner. Both of the injuries were on the QBs.

Edited by BarleyNY

We lost to a good team. Bills did a lot well but injuries were too much. But I'm very impressed with the Browns. I'm wishing we were in the AFC North now. We should play the Browns twice a year,.

PTR

I had the same impression. They are solid in the trenches on both sides, easily the best receiving TE group the bills have seen this season.

This was a great game and was completely different than the inept bowls of the past where these two just tried to out suck each other.

Also injuries are just too much to overcome. Tuel was clearly the biggest drop off in the depth chart from 1 to 2.

No - Browns are OK. Good, not great, defense. Average to below average offense. They will be .500 at best. JMO. Bills are actually good, when they can actually play their starters. Again, JMO.

If the Browns had Tuel and we had Wheedon, we win this game in a runaway. That was the difference.

Absolutely.

Browns played disciplined, mistake free football. Once EJ went down, they just hunkered down and stayed slightly ahead. Good strategy on their part. We were entirely unprepared for an EJ injury.

Yep.

And what about Hoyer? If he plays the whole game, I'm sure we're still talking about how good the Browns are.

Hoyer's no all-star, but he was playing very well, much better than Weeden.

It works both ways.