Browns are good

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost to a good team. Bills did a lot well but injuries were too much. But I'm very impressed with the Browns. I'm wishing we were in the AFC North now. We should play the Browns twice a year,.

PTR

sort of agree, but they are not going to win too many games with weedon at QB.

I don't think they're better. It's close but I think with a healthy EJ we are better. Things were going pretty well in the 2nd half until the injury.

They had a capable backup the Bills didn't. Full strength maybe the Bills are better but we'll never know.

I thought the title was sarcastic. You can't really think they are a good team. They are mediocre at best as are we. With EJ in there we win this game. I think they have an opportunity to be a good team next year though. Cleveland has a ton of picks in next yrs draft. If they can figure out the QB situation then they might be a contender in the years to come

I don't think they're better. It's close but I think with a healthy EJ we are better. Things were going pretty well in the 2nd half until the injury.

I think we are better. Our defense is just as good, which was less basically our entire starting secondary. We get Byrd, Gilmore, and brooks back, we are a lot better.

I thought the title was sarcastic. You can't really think they are a good team. They are mediocre at best as are we. With EJ in there we win this game. I think they have an opportunity to be a good team next year though. Cleveland has a ton of picks in next yrs draft. If they can figure out the QB situation then they might be a contender in the years to come

I didn't expect people to give the Browns any credit. They made plays. They beat us but we did good things too and we were depleted by the end of the game. Please carry on saying we suck.

PTR

I didn't expect people to give the Browns any credit. They made plays. They beat us but we did good things too and we were depleted by the end of the game. Please carry on saying we suck.

PTR

Up until EJ got hurt i was feeling pretty good about how the game was shaping up. Browns have some playmakers.

Again, beating the Bills doesn't make a team "good." The Bills themselves aren't good. It's not that hard to comprehend.

So if you make plays against the Bills you still suck because the Bills suck more in your opinion? Does Kiko suck? Does Mario suck?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I would say the Browns are on the upswing, so they play well enough at the moment. Willis and Weeden both have low ceilings at this point. I am not sure they are better than the bills but they beat us today. Next year we will both be better.

Again, beating the Bills doesn't make a team "good." The Bills themselves aren't good. It's not that hard to comprehend.

What youre having a hard time comprehending is that the browns arent good bc they beat the bills. Theyre 3-2 and have some solid wins under their belt. They were already on the way up going into tonights game.

A bad team wouldve packed it in down early.

Edited by bobobonators