Dean Cain

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vince-Wolfork-wife.jpg

The facts of life...

I know his wife is nasty... it was a joke cuz of the media circus that occurred when public was bashing her!

Are we really making fun of the guy's wife? That's poor taste. I'm sure not all posters here go home to "dimepieces."

IT's a joke in reference to whole situation the media made of when ppl's were talking about how ugly she is.

Sorry, but truth is the truth...

Check out the comments on the espn article from the main page.

I just pissed off a bunch of people.

I don't normally wish injury on people, but he has intentionally tried to injure and succeeded with multiple qbs. And no, his nasty wife isn't punishment enough

Can we please stop the ugly comments in regards to his wife? She seems like a normal looking woman to me......and truth be told it is kind of admirable for him to be with the one he loves rather than throwing her away to have some hot vacuous football bimbo.

Pats seem to win no matter what as long as Brady is in there. They seriously have no talent on that team yet they are 4-0. Something tells me this won't be as big of a deal as you would think it would be

Their strategy has always been controlling the line of scrimmage and having Brady. They have no name receivers but still have a premier O-line.

I would never make fun of anyone else's wife...I'm merely responding to this post to brag...Mrs. Bandit is smokin'

So is Mrs. Gug. Bianca is a pig. And that has ver little to do with her girth.

Talented NT's and DT's can play late into their thirties. I would be shocked if the Patriots do not try to get him to sign a long term deal that cuts his cap number. I would not count him out just yet.

Even it Wilfork were to agree to that, which I doubt, he won't be the same player he once was. Basically, he's done with the patriots.