Raw sewage = Time for a new stadium

ET1062

Today might have been one of the most disgusting things I have experienced as a Bills fan, and that is saying a lot considering they make us pee in troths. The restrooms and plumbing were out for the entire tunnel end zone and Bills sideline in the lower bowl. The Bills closed all restrooms between sections 120 and 140 and the entire concourse was an inch deep in raw sewage. Those poor girls wearing flip flops, it was a public safety nightmare. I was waiting for a Niagara Falls of filth to start working its way down the aisle stairs. But the absolute worst part, the horrible terrible part of this story... I didn't drink a beer the entire game as I didn't want to travel through the **** storm to the other side of the stadium to take a piss.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was waiting for someone to start this topic. My friend was at the game and posted a pic of a turd flowing past row 36. Tomorrow uncle Russ will tell us that's part of the upgrade that us NYS taxpayers are funding.

But who actually takes a dump at a Bills game?

I've been to about half the NFL stadium's and seriously the Ralph is pretty good as far as seats and view go.

There isn't a bad seat in the house.

The lack of amenities and the poo rivers are the real problem but I don't really see Buffalonians asking for cushy seats and fancy decorations in the hallways.

Location is the biggest problem with the Ralph.

I've been to about half the NFL stadium's and seriously the Ralph is pretty good as far as seats and view go.

The lack of amenities and the poo rivers are the real problem but I don't really see Buffalonians asking for cushy seats and fancy decorations in the hallways.

Location is the biggest problem with the Ralph.

I think lack of a poo river is more important than the view since I am not staying if there is a **** river running next to me.

Pee rivers for 1 game? Not a big deal

The bathrooms in the Wrigley field bleachers had over an an inch of piss flowing for every single game throughout the nineties into the 2000s, until they finally updated them a few years ago. People knew not to wear flip flops if you had bleacher seats.

It seriously wasn't bad everyone. The water main buster below the stadium. It seriously looked like clean water coming up out of the grates in the floors in the bathrooms and a little bit on the concourse. It wasn't like a floating pond it was a trickling stream to the drains in the concourse.

Anyone that claims a turd floated by, I call them out. There were so many people walking by the entire game I highly doubt anything floated anywhere because it would have been stepped on.

You've been next to AWOL dude, missed you around here.

Do you have any pictures of it?

Hahaha, was at Disney with the fam... Didn't have time to take pictures- I kicked a **** house door in around section 128ish... By the ramp... Followed by a huge rush of fans.... Then some stadium pigs came in yelling about not being allowed to be there... Said we were standing in sewage... Whoops... Either way, I got accomplished what needed accomplished!!!

It seriously wasn't bad everyone. The water main buster below the stadium. It seriously looked like clean water coming up out of the grates in the floors in the bathrooms and a little bit on the concourse. It wasn't like a floating pond it was a trickling stream to the drains in the concourse.

Anyone that claims a turd floated by, I call them out. There were so many people walking by the entire game I highly doubt anything floated anywhere because it would have been stepped on.

I could have swore my hopes and dreams of a Super Bowl victory this year floated by some time in the second quarter! Hahaha had a good time today bud!

Yeah bud. Great time.

Everyone, today at the tailgate, Cletus was introduced to Chivettas Chicken.

Now that I think of it, I'm guessing the reason for the plumbing backup was die to the Ravens fans and their weak stomachs not being able to handle Buffalos amazing food.

Yeah bud. Great time.

Everyone, today at the tailgate, Cletus was introduced to Chivettas Chicken.

Now that I think of it, I'm guessing the reason for the plumbing backup was die to the Ravens fans and their weak stomachs not being able to handle Buffalos amazing food.

Chivetta's Chicken is where it's at!!! Can't find cases of it on eBay... Need help, lol!! Maybe Flacco lost his SB ring in the crapper and caused the plumbing issue... Ravens looked like trash today...

Chivetta's Chicken is where it's at!!! Can't find cases of it on eBay... Need help, lol!! Maybe Flacco lost his SB ring in the crapper and caused the plumbing issue... Ravens looked like trash today...

i told you ill get it for you brother. Just let me know how many bottles you need.

I've heard this as a reason not to renovate or of requesting a new stadium. But I don't understand ... aren't there blue prints to recreate the "bowl" so any renovation or new build would have the same bowl but better amenities?

Pee rivers for 1 game? Not a big deal

The bathrooms in the Wrigley field bleachers had over an an inch of piss flowing for every single game throughout the nineties into the 2000s, until they finally updated them a few years ago. People knew not to wear flip flops if you had bleacher seats.

Yeah! They make the best of it like guys sliding through the troughs for the shear joy of it! Look it up... Quite disgusting!

Just be glad it's not Oakland's stadium, where the dugouts are filled with raw sewage

23992-911.jpg

Babies! That looks like the river I work on! ;-P ;-P

Wait a second... I drank beer... Waded through the scum.... And I am still alive.... Deal with the BS and enjoy the win Pansy's!!!

Wait for it... The cholera and typhoid fever won't kick for a little bit... ;-P ;-P

Please check back with us next Thursday or so. :sick:

LoL!

You can order it online...

It was a sewer line break and sewage spillage into the concourse from about section 120 to 140. I don't know where the initial break was , but **** still flows downhill.

When I was going in to the game, I talked with a girl I know who was leaving. She works in a concession stand. One foot of sewage in her stand.