This board is almost unreadable after a loss

eball

I'm more erratic DURING the game. The game day thread is a sh*t show. After the game I take a step back and look at what went wrong and how to fix it and then try and forget about it. The way we lose is the worst part about all of this. Lots of dumb mistakes mixed with flashes of greatness and a chance for a win followed by is blowing it at the end with more stupid mistakes. If we got blown out vs a better team that would be one thing, but there's no doubt in my mind if we made fewer dumb mistakes and had the same luck as the Patriots we would be 3-0 (barely). The good news is that the mistakes are fixable and we still have a young team so with experience comes knowledge. So I'm optimistic that there will be better days ahead

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think a trade is in the works or would do anything for us. We are rebuilding, with a rookie qb who is going to be erratic. The major screw up? Letting Levitre go without a replacement. The rash of DB injuries couldn't have been anticipated, but the lack of an offensive line to give even minimal pass protection and to open up the run game is on the present administration. Maybe they will learn, maybe not. I figure the first half of the season is kind of up in the air, and I wouldn't judge the team until after game 8. We should expect improvement.

The problem I see is that the posters are more and more flaming the other posters instead of taking their frustrations out on the players, the coaches and the FO. They are the ones that deserve the scorn. It has gotten worse this year than in years past. There are many threads where 1/4 of the posts are simply snarky remarks about fellow posters and all out flaming. People need to lighten up and not over identify with someone else. It is like posters pick their favorite player, coach or executive and if anyone is critical of them, the poster takes it as a personal attack on themselves. Attack the players, the coaches and the front office. They are the ones that TRULY deserve your scorn.

Stay man. We are trading spiller and we are benching EJ Manuel in tie gAmes to save his fragile psyche.

And EJ is too nice for his own good, so there's that gem

Big week of deals you don't wanna miss.

You are behind. Now we are trading EJ and CJ, moving Woods to LG, bringing back Nate Clements, firing Hacket, Whaley, and quite possibly Marone. I am sure I have missed a few gems myself, but be sure to keep up.

i seek out a few posters and that's about it...i watch the games in a bar so i miss alot of the nuances of the games and some of the posters here do a good job of recapping the game, BillinNYC is one of those that I have to read...other than that i just glance at the titles, chuckle and move on to those that look like they aren't rehash of the same things....

Just thought I'd mention it. See ya next week.

i seek out a few posters and that's about it...i watch the games in a bar so i miss alot of the nuances of the games and some of the posters here do a good job of recapping the game, BillinNYC is one of those that I have to read...other than that i just glance at the titles, chuckle and move on to those that look like they aren't rehash of the same things....

Ditto..

That's exactly what I do. Really the only way to gain anything of substance. The rest are by and large just a compilation of armchair quarterbacks making hasty and irrational observations.

It could be worse...you might actually have bought a ticket, drove to New York and sat in the stands. The Bills were a fiasco, there were very unfortunate injuries...so we just have to weather the pains of a rebuilding team.

I feel for you, that was the most frustrating loss i've ever watched on TV, would of been worse actually being there.