It's time to sit/trade EJ

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton Manning was 0-3 to start his rookie season and in those games only completed 54% of his passes for 683 yards 2 td's and 8 int's.

EJ has completed 59% of his passes for 689 and 4 td's and 1 int and has had 1 miraculous come from behind victory already.

Yea EJ is a bust, let's trade him

100% wrong. Play him every snap of every game regardless of won-loss record or score of game. We might go 2-14 this year but he needs all the experience he can get. EJ and the team will be better off for it in the long run. Injuries have decimated this team already. They were not making the playoffs contrary to what people thought after 2 preseason wins or after the comeback win against Carolina. Peyton Manning went 3-13 his first year as a starter. Gee....let's bench him or trade him after 3 games. Brilliant.

I remember when being a troll used to mean something.

People would take that job seriously. Now, everyone thinks they have hat it takes.

Such a shame.

You probably wont believe this, but I shaved a good two paragraphs off the initial post. I was going to go big, but then it just started getting too over the top.