Broncos Raiders

Charles Romes

They've shown the Bronco WR's a few times on replays...those guys run beautiful routes. They run with determination and the CB's bite.

Agreed - was it the welker td that left Woodson looking foolish? Whoever it was - great route. Also helps manning throw some ridiculous balls because he can trust them

Agreed - was it the welker td that left Woodson looking foolish? Whoever it was - great route. Also helps manning throw some ridiculous balls because he can trust them

Yep, Welker. Decker, Thomas and Julius T. all of them are incredibly skilled and in sync with Manning.

Not sure if watching this game makes me feel better about our team or not...this is Peyton and he will be gone in 2 or 3 years. Great to watch and a solid guy it seems. On the other hand, will we ever have anyone who resembles him?? EJ can succeed if we give the kid more time...he's still learning the professional game.

They've shown the Bronco WR's a few times on replays...those guys run beautiful routes. They run with determination and the CB's bite.

Kinda like TJ Graham runs routes.......... :) Denver has the best WR group in the NFL, and a pretty damn good QB.

the Bills offense now is very similar to the offenses under Jauron with receivers just running routes hoping to be open instead of routes designed to get players open

Peyton. Freaking. Manning. We are all witnesses.

Demarious Thomas is a stud.

No doubt he has been amazing but did you expect anything different? He is the greatest regular season QB ever. Now postseason, that's a different story.

I do love how they show Manning doing hte same drills he did since college still. The guy has major OCD but he gets the best out of his teammates.

No doubt he has been amazing but did you expect anything different? He is the greatest regular season QB ever. Now postseason, that's a different story.

I do love how they show Manning doing hte same drills he did since college still. The guy has major OCD but he gets the best out of his teammates.

He def has major OCD. But he is a machine. Anyone else notice that Clady went down and his backup performed well also? Another benefit to having a FO that feels that depth is important.

He def has major OCD. But he is a machine. Anyone else notice that Clady went down and his backup performed well also? Another benefit to having a FO that feels that depth is important.

The Broncos FO is in "win now" mode because they have a SB-contending team and a short window with manning. They are taking no chances with the OL, it is too critical with Manning's style.

Yep, Welker. Decker, Thomas and Julius T. all of them are incredibly skilled and in sync with Manning.

Not sure if watching this game makes me feel better about our team or not...this is Peyton and he will be gone in 2 or 3 years. Great to watch and a solid guy it seems. On the other hand, will we ever have anyone who resembles him?? EJ can succeed if we give the kid more time...he's still learning the professional game.

Will the Bills have anyone that resembles him? I think it's safe to say that no one will have someone that resembles him. One of the best ever.