Lets turn our attention to Baltimore

dascottbills28

I think after a bad defeat like we just had, the best thing is to move on and focus our attention to this weeks coming game. This shapes up to be a closer game than most will admit. Baltimore got blown out in their opening game, needed a comeback to beat the lowly Browns at home in their second game and while they won big yesterday, the emotion of Ray Lewis being inducted into the team hall of fame rode them to a big emotional win. I see a number of holes in the Baltimore roster and a game that we can steal.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Baltimore is no where near what they were last year.

They have holes on D and with Rice being banged up and the wide receivers for Baltimore also questionable, Bills have a shot.

We got to hope Byrd, Gilmore, or McKelvin can come back this week though. Otherwise i am scared what Flacco could do to us.

I really do not want to watch Dallas Clark find the fountain of youth.

I also have got to hope Hackett studies up and figures out some ways to use EJ with Chandler, Stevie, and Woods. Freddie is your running back and CJ is your third down/pass catching rb.

Ravens like to bring it on D so playing them right after NY is good i guess. Screens and quick timing plays are going to be needed for the O to have success.

How about this story? lol

Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones was hurt early this morning after a brawl erupted on a party bus filled with his Ravens teammates ... TMZ has learned.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/23/baltimore-ravins-jacoby-jones-party-bus-brawl-fight-washington-dc/#ixzz2fkGRAtnF

Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.comhttp://www.tmz.com/2...-washington-dc/

Edited by zow2

Hackett's game plan for next week is already done. He just took the same game plan for the last 3 weeks and substituted Baltimore's name.

We already know our first 2 plays from scrimmage will be read option hand offs up the middle for a loss or no gain. On third and long we'll check down well short of the first down marker and sent out the punt team.

Rinse and repeat. Ladies and gents, your 2013 Bills offensive scheme.

Hackett's game plan for next week is already done. He just took the same game plan for the last 3 weeks and substituted Baltimore's name.

We already know our first 2 plays from scrimmage will be read option hand offs up the middle for a loss or no gain. On third and long we'll check down well short of the first down marker and sent out the punt team.

You know i want to disagree with you, i do. But Hackett has left me no way to do so.

The only positive coming from CJ being banged up, is Hackett will be forced to not use him in any type of power running scheme.

I laughed when I read this post.....then I cried, becasue it's true

You know i want to disagree with you, i do. But Hackett has left me no way to do so.

The only positive coming from CJ being banged up, is Hackett will be forced to not use him in any type of power running scheme.

Maybe Richard Sherman should email Hackett(or the offense) "Stop bitching and !@#$in adapt."

I do think Baltimore defense will be easier after the Jets but we need the secondary to get healthy fast or it's going to be another bad sunday.

Edited by The Wiz

CJ did well between the tackles last year. So I don't blame Hackett for think he would be able to do it again.

CJ did well between the tackles last year. So I don't blame Hackett for think he would be able to do it again.

Ok.

At what point to do you stop living in the past and face reality today?

Not being argumentative, just tired of watching CJ get arm tackled. And when he does brake a nice run i am scarred to death of him fumbling.

Baltimore game is a winnable game. Playing at home is an advantage. Baltimore needed to replace after their defense so they arent gelled yet. The ofesne isnt much either without Bolden and Rice.

against Houston they got 2 return TDs. The offense amounted to 16 points (this is without taking into account offense being set up on short drives because of turnovers/good returns)

Ok.

At what point to do you stop living in the past and face reality today?

Not being argumentative, just tired of watching CJ get arm tackled. And when he does brake a nice run i am scarred to death of him fumbling.

Well it seems like the problem is more CJ then doesn't it.

Edited by Meatloaf Sandwich

Here we go again with these we're going to beat the opponent threads. How bout we consistently win and then think of ways of, how we're going to beat the super bowl champs.

They are yet to allow an offensive TD since week 1 and you're telling me we have a shot at winning? Why? Cuz we're playing in the Ralph?

I'm not saying give up hope man but after yesterday what makes people think that EJ has a shot against Baltimore's defense?

Ravens 35 Bills 17

I think after a bad defeat like we just had, the best thing is to move on and focus our attention to this weeks coming game. This shapes up to be a closer game than most will admit. Baltimore got blown out in their opening game, needed a comeback to beat the lowly Browns at home in their second game and while they won big yesterday, the emotion of Ray Lewis being inducted into the team hall of fame rode them to a big emotional win. I see a number of holes in the Baltimore roster and a game that we can steal.

If u see holes in Baltimore's roster, what the heck do we have???

I cried when I read this. Then I laughed.

We are back to a laughable franchise. We will be 1-5 or 2-4 at the end of week 6.

Can baseball post season start already. We're done, as usual.