Colin Brown Sucks

NewEra

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LG & FS would of been nice today. An average NFL cornerback would of been better.

The Panthers are decimated at CB just like we are.

They went out and signed Drayton Florence and brought someone up from their PS. Both started today.

AND THEY BEAT THE GIANTS 38-0.

How come 1) the Bills cannot go out a resign a Drayton FLorence say, when Gilmore breaks his wrist and is going to miss 8 weeks, or 2) Have their depth players actually be servicable? Just because he is 4th string doesnt mean he has to totally suck and be a huge liability and make it near impossible to operate a defense with him out there.

Extremely ugly...and extremely typical. If Brown's ineptitude were limited to just that one play, I'd be floored.

Rogers...he's like, fourth on the depth chart?

So last year we had Levitre, Urbik, Rinehart, and Brown. We lost Levitre and Rinehart.

So basically our 4th best G from last year is now starting.

Now that is a great plan.

If they didnt want to spend loads of money on a gaurd, why not keep Rinehart? He did OK in spot duty, and is clearly better that Brown. He always stunk.

Colin Brown does suck. I was also hoping to see a "TJ Graham Sucks" thread, but sadly it's not here. I'm really pissed that Graham is on this team, taking snaps and roster space from better players. He is not NFL caliber.

I feel like TJ Grahams career stats are as follows:

Targets: 93

Catches: 4

Drops: 5

Fumbles: 2

I cannot figure out why he is on the team, why he was drafted, and why we traded up to draft him. I'd rather get Da'Rick Rogers back on the roster. Today it was perfectly clear we need someone with size who can be more physical.

We also need a TE.

There were better recievers available.

Colin Brown does suck. I was also hoping to see a "TJ Graham Sucks" thread, but sadly it's not here. I'm really pissed that Graham is on this team, taking snaps and roster space from better players. He is not NFL caliber.

Make one. TJ Graham sucks. Maybe not as bad as Brown......maybe worse. Not sure how he made the team. Oh yeah, he's fast. And he sucks. As bad as brown and Rogers. What's scary is....brown and graham were chosen as our starters by our HC.....as was our OC. He sucks too

No point to sign Levitre (overpay) to a rebuilding team.

But why are they rebuilding every 3 years or so? Is it simply because the front office and coaching staffs are that inept, or could it be a deeper more systemic issue not solved with a new QB, HC, or even GM? After all, someone hires those guys, and rarely does anyone question those transactions.

20M under the cap and 13 years without a playoff season. The writing's on the wall with this franchise.

Make one. TJ Graham sucks. Maybe not as bad as Brown......maybe worse. Not sure how he made the team. Oh yeah, he's fast. And he sucks. As bad as brown and Rogers. What's scary is....brown and graham were chosen as our starters by our HC.....as was our OC. He sucks too

Maybe the problem is they always practiced agaisnt each other? So the two of them going agaisnt each other gave the illusion they were good?

Meaning what?

That amid all this change, roster building is not much different during each new regime. It seems like each time they add a player, another is removed. There's attempts to rebuild but no actual building going on.

I don't see depth anywhere on this team, which is becoming increasingly obvious each week. The Bills, like every team, sustain injuries except the drop-off from starter to backup is precipitous.

Edited by BillsVet

I don't think this is a surprise and legursky might be worse when healhy.

It's not a surprise. It's a big problem. One that many fans realized prior to the season. Many here think it wasn't a big deal and Brown wasn't "that bad" because we had the leagues 4th best rush offense. Well.....he is that bad. Legursky could very well be worse. I could very well be better

It's not a surprise. It's a big problem. One that many fans realized prior to the season. Many here think it wasn't a big deal and Brown wasn't "that bad" because we had the leagues 4th best rush offense. Well.....he is that bad. Legursky could very well be worse. I could very well be better

I'm not sure how anybody playing in the NFL could be worse. Brown is the worst starting OLineman I've ever seen. He's a bad backup. All over the league there are injuries on the OL and backups are plugging the holes yet Brown in still the worst OLineman in the NFL. The fact that he "won" the starting spot is mind-boggling.

But why are they rebuilding every 3 years or so? Is it simply because the front office and coaching staffs are that inept, or could it be a deeper more systemic issue not solved with a new QB, HC, or even GM? After all, someone hires those guys, and rarely does anyone question those transactions.

20M under the cap and 13 years without a playoff season. The writing's on the wall with this franchise.

The best post that I read today, and I have read a lot. I had no real hope going into the season, and it looks like just more of the same. Pathetic, just pathetic..........................

I'm not sure how anybody playing in the NFL could be worse. Brown is the worst starting OLineman I've ever seen. He's a bad backup. All over the league there are injuries on the OL and backups are plugging the holes yet Brown in still the worst OLineman in the NFL. The fact that he "won" the starting spot is mind-boggling.

If he "won" the job, as you say, doesn't that imply that the backups are, well, worse? Which, I agree, is surreal to consider, at best.

Well....that's not going to happen anytime soon. We sign Levitre to and 8+ mill contract and Byrd to a 8+ mill contract we have no room in the future. Sure, we could go 10-6 this year, but fail in the future because we're handicapped vs the cap.

Those that blame Rogers.....he's our 4th-5th CB going into the season. Brown was our #1. We realized he sucked and brought in a sucky/small/broken legursky and a crappy Caldwell. We knew they all sucked. Rogers was behind Gilmore, mckelvin, brooks and Robey. Brown was behind no one. He's terrible and makes me ill. Sorry for the "negative post".....he's really that bad and our running game is in trouble vs decent DCs.

Perfectly said!!! Our defense is crippled that's why they're hurting. Offense is a different story. Putting Hackett aside, which is asking a helluva lot, the o-line desperately needs help at guard. When our CBs get healthy, the defense will turn around. Do you think when Doug Legursky gets healthy he'll solve our problem at left guard? I don't!!!! Wish we could swap Byrd for a guard. We aren't getting a big pick for him.