WGR reports (trade colts browns)

tito1

From what I know is Ogbonnaya might be the starter, until Willis McGahee passes his psychical. I know they put a couple RB's on IR. Dion Lewis is promising, but I think he's one of the guys that was on IR.

McGahee to play in Cleveland. I don't think they have a Dave and Busters there?

You should have heard the media and most of the fans here this week. They were howling over this deal. I think this one may actually backfire on the Colts, though.

And by the way, there's a Dave and Buster's in Westlake, which is where many of the Browns players live. Similar to the Hamburg/OP area.

Edited by TheFourHorsemen

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AdamSchefter Cleveland fielding offers for and open to trading WRs Josh Gordon and Greg Little. At least one team has made a quality offer for Gordon.

Real fire sale going on there in Cleveland...

ESPN also reported they will aggressively peruse Ben Tate in the off-season.

@AdamSchefter Cleveland fielding offers for and open to trading WRs Josh Gordon and Greg Little. At least one team has made a quality offer for Gordon.

Real fire sale going on there in Cleveland...

ESPN also reported they will aggressively peruse Ben Tate in the off-season.

Too bad they aren't offering up TE Jordan Cameron. He would fit into our offense reallll nice.

expect the Browns to dump everyone and start fresh

Report: Browns open to trading WRs Gordon, Little; covet RB Tate

Not content to stand pat after shipping RB Trent Richardson to Indy, the Browns' front office will also entertain offers for their two young WR, Josh Gordon and Greg Little, according to a report.

I read yesterday the Weeden isn't their future QB

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

expect the Browns to dump everyone and start fresh

Report: Browns open to trading WRs Gordon, Little; covet RB Tate

Not content to stand pat after shipping RB Trent Richardson to Indy, the Browns' front office will also entertain offers for their two young WR, Josh Gordon and Greg Little, according to a report.

I read yesterday the Weeden isn't their future QB

Weeden will not be the future QB. I think he comes back after the injury, but he won't be here next year.

• 1 month later...

Cut their losses? They traded one of the best young RBs in the league. One so good the NFL had to change the rules because of him.

This would be like trading Spiller in 2011 when you Fitzy on the roster.

Its not cutting your loses. Its amplifying your loses.

This seriously questions the integrity of the game.

Boy, Trent is really lighting it up in Indy, isn't he? I think the integrity of the NFL is safe.

Looks like Irsay may have been fleeced.

Donald brown looks like a better rb than Trent Richardson from what I saw.

Rumors from Cleveland were saying Richardson is lazy and a malcontent.

Richardson is going to be the biggest bust of that draft. He'll have some streaks but the guy is a straight bust.

Yeah, one is a Pro Bowl, All Pro player. One is a 2nd year player who's not accomplished half of what the other did. Huge difference.

Or one that was just over a year into his career after being the third overall pick with numerous years left on his contract vs one with one year left on his deal that looked like he was on his way out of the league with off the field issues and what appeared to be motivational issues

People need to stop looking at the player Lynch is now on one of the best teams in the league and remember the guy he was with the Bills before being traded...huge difference

Or one that was just over a year into his career after being the third overall pick with numerous years left on his contract vs one with one year left on his deal that looked like he was on his way out of the league with off the field issues and what appeared to be motivational issues

People need to stop looking at the player Lynch is now on one of the best teams in the league and remember the guy he was with the Bills before being traded...huge difference

not really. He is still a punk. The whole weed issue in the backpack or whatever it was in Cali is evidence. Carroll is an easy going coach used to much bigger punks then what are on the Seahawks. Likely, just as it was at USC it gets swept under the rug or lost in the wash. Seattle is not a place that spews out NFL stories and just like here I do not think anyone outside of the region knows about him hitting a woman in an SUV.

not really. He is still a punk. The whole weed issue in the backpack or whatever it was in Cali is evidence. Carroll is an easy going coach used to much bigger punks then what are on the Seahawks. Likely, just as it was at USC it gets swept under the rug or lost in the wash. Seattle is not a place that spews out NFL stories and just like here I do not think anyone outside of the region knows about him hitting a woman in an SUV.

Lynch is also in much better shape now looking leaner and quicker then he did at the end of his Bills career where he just looked sluggish

Lynch is also in much better shape now looking leaner and quicker then he did at the end of his Bills career where he just looked sluggish

It is entirely speculative but I think he would have turned a corner here, too. It was nothing magic that happened to Lynch, he just grew up.