Amendola already hurt

bills44

I always root for the Jets > Pats, but after the celebration over their cheap-ass win against Tampa, I think I might be ok with another Jets ass beating by Brady & Co.

See, I'd rather stay as close as we can to the Pats*, assuming they're the ones who will be standing between us and a division crown.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That catch at the end of the game that Amendola made was unreal & was a killer. I bet 95% of the receivers in the NFL do not make that catch.

Man, ain't that the truth. The Bills were hitting receivers HARD and they still hung on. I know several Bills were looking at the WR in disbelief after a couple of the hits.

If there is a silver lining to take from that game, it's that Buffalo was punishing receivers for making those grabs.

Yeah another installment of Bills DB's giving up the big 3rd. down pass. I wonder if Byrd saw it?

Ironically ,that single play may have been the most perfectly played of the day by our defense and they made a lot of good plays. All 11 did their job perfectly. Pass rush was on, Kyle W tipped the pass and the db thumped the wr. Crazy!

Yup, its gotta feel great to know that you came close to beating the Pats, and getting Torched by an injured Amendola and Vereen. Moral Victory!

honestly??

Ok so two years ago when the Bills where winning games due to the other teams giving them games, ala Bradys 5 picks, we knew the Bills where not that good.

I want the Bills to win more then anyone, trust me. Going into this year i wanted to see this team get better as the year went along not worse. We have witnessed that in 2011 and 2008. I took a lot of positives from the game.

You can dwell on the negatives and get stuck in that place or look at the postives and build on them. I know that is a foreign concept to a lot of Bills fans. But oh well, some people are happy being miserable.

I always root for the Jets > Pats, but after the celebration over their cheap-ass win against Tampa, I think I might be ok with another Jets ass beating by Brady & Co.

This is probably the only game I can say I would rather see the Pats win, well I would rather see the earth open up and swallow the entire stadium whole, but I will take the Pats winning a close second with alot of injuries to both teams to key players.

My reasoning is that a Pats win will really mean nothing to them or their fans, its just another win early in the season against a team they should beat. A Jets win will be another win for a team that should be beyond horrible and lose, but instead puts them at the top of the division where their fans will be gloating about how amazing they are and how Geno Smith is the new king of the City

honestly??

Ok so two years ago when the Bills where winning games due to the other teams giving them games, ala Bradys 5 picks, we knew the Bills where not that good.

I want the Bills to win more then anyone, trust me. Going into this year i wanted to see this team get better as the year went along not worse. We have witnessed that in 2011 and 2008. I took a lot of positives from the game.

You can dwell on the negatives and get stuck in that place or look at the postives and build on them. I know that is a foreign concept to a lot of Bills fans. But oh well, some people are happy being miserable.

Sorry, but a loss is a loss. They have had plenty of Moral victories and they have gotten the players and team no where. Theres always positives that can come from the game, but I don't care if they win cause the Pats sat out their first and 2nd stringers or if they beat them with a team filled of clones of Tom Brady. They lost a close game that the Pats were giving to them almost the entire game and were torched by 2 guys that were apparently hurt pretty bad. Hearing the player talk, it doesn't sound like they were too up beat or happy that they "almost beat the pats" on Sunday.

Without DA the Pats are very likely losers Thursday night. That's good IMO. The reason is that the Pats are vulnerable this year. They are vulnerable because Brady's supporting cast is much diminished and very possibly also because Brady's looks less consistent in his execution. Everyone has showered him with praise for his clutch performance last Sunday, but he also made his share of mistakes and poor throws. He responded poorly to moderate pressure. Sure they will get better but what I saw Sunday was an 8/8 team that would get its butt kicked by any number of genuine contenders.

Jets will not sustain a winning record throughout the season and will implode later.

I'd rather see the Pats not separate from the rest of the Division and I think that's the way it plays out. It's also our best chance to be playing meaningful football in November-December for a change.

which is worse? ROOKIE qb who celebrated based on a lucky penalty

or losing to the pats 99.9% of the time

Enough said! If geno killed us for a year, ok let's hate him. But one lucky win and everybody is forgetting how the pats have killed us for a decade????

F the pats

f brady

f bellycheat

f the jets

and yes, f the bills for not beating the effing pats

f everybody!!!!!

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

which is worse? ROOKIE qb who celebrated based on a lucky penalty

or losing to the pats 99.9% of the time

Enough said! If geno killed us for a year, ok let's hate him. But one lucky win and everybody is forgetting how the pats have killed us for a decade????

Yes. Ms. Smith has a mighty helping of come-uppance headed his way. I'm not in the least bit concerned with him getting "his."

Vareen on temporary IR. Out for 8 weeks. Will miss both Jets games.

And after being reactivated, he'll struggle mightily. Until eventually playing the Bills late in the season and then having a career game clinching the division for the Pats.

Of course we'll all have the satisfaction still of seeing him suck in the following weeks before being cut by the Pats after the season.