Amendola already hurt

bills44

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So both Amendola and Vereen were hurt so badly on Sunday they are going to miss the next game (or more). But both managed to stick it out long enough to kill the Bills.

That just pisses me off. :wallbash:

This was kind of my thought.

But i also would rather of played them at close to full strength the way the Bills did. The Vets on the Bills got to feel better about that lose then maybe a few wins from the Gailey/Fitz era. Bills played the Pats straight up and barely lost.

So both Amendola and Vereen were hurt so badly on Sunday they are going to miss the next game (or more). But both managed to stick it out long enough to kill the Bills.

These guys played hurt, but Byrd won't play until he's 100% Good luck with trying to be the highest paid safety in the league!

But i also would rather of played them at close to full strength the way the Bills did. The Vets on the Bills got to feel better about that lose then maybe a few wins from the Gailey/Fitz era. Bills played the Pats straight up and barely lost.

Yup, its gotta feel great to know that you came close to beating the Pats, and getting Torched by an injured Amendola and Vereen. Moral Victory!

That catch at the end of the game that Amendola made was unreal & was a killer. I bet 95% of the receivers in the NFL do not make that catch.

I couldn't disagree more. Who gives a damn about the opponent being at 'full strength'. Did you see K Williams' interview? This team needs to win, period.

Have you seen any of the player interviews on BB.com? They truly seem pissed off that they lost the game, especially because its the Patriots. I'm fairly confident that no one on the team feels good about losing another close game to that team.

...you know, if the Jets somehow squeeze out another upset win, this time on the Patriots, I may go crazy.

I always root for the Jets > Pats, but after the celebration over their cheap-ass win against Tampa, I think I might be ok with another Jets ass beating by Brady & Co.