Zimmerman is a menace to society

what is the saying about coincidences?

being found innocent in court doesn't exactly prove innocence. mistakes have been made. guilty go free, innocent go to jail.

ex #1 see OJ trial.

Christ, I can't believe I'm in PPP. But, what the hell.

I will see your OJ trial, and show you a trial in which the evidence proving his guilt was overwhelming and the prosecutors fuct it all up. They left the jury with no choice; they had to find him not guilty.

I will then remind you that the evidence in the Zimmerman trial showed that GZ wasn't the one looking for the fight and that he defended himself after the person looking for the fight finally found it.

In the OJ trial, the prosecutors made the mistakes in their presentation of the evidence.

In the Zimmerman case, the mistake was letting it even go to trial. The guilty party was dead.

That said ... I will concede that I believe GZ is a first-class scumbag. I personally believe he is a racist. I personally believe that he probably kind of wanted to beat the crap out of this kid. But I also personally believe that he didn't pursue the fight; and that he was not guilty of murder.

If every racist, scumbag, jerk was a murderer, our population would be cut in half within a week.

I agree that OJ was found not guilty while being as guilty as hell.

But GZ was found not guilty because he was innocent.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whodathunkit? The guy and his family have been hounded, harassed, and threatened for years. He owes his lawyer about a million dollars. He's got the earnings potential of a gatorman, and his marriage is now under some stress. Wow. I'm shocked.

Part of the pleasure of doing business with the criminal justice system. Even when you win you lose.

I will see your OJ trial, and show you a trial in which the evidence proving his guilt was overwhelming and the prosecutors fuct it all up. They left the jury with no choice; they had to find him not guilty.

I will then remind you that the evidence in the Zimmerman trial showed that GZ wasn't the one looking for the fight and that he defended himself after the person looking for the fight finally found it.

In the OJ trial, the prosecutors made the mistakes in their presentation of the evidence.

In the Zimmerman case, the mistake was letting it even go to trial. The guilty party was dead.

That said ... I will concede that I believe GZ is a first-class scumbag. I personally believe he is a racist. I personally believe that he probably kind of wanted to beat the crap out of this kid. But I also personally believe that he didn't pursue the fight; and that he was not guilty of murder.

If every racist, scumbag, jerk was a murderer, our population would be cut in half within a week.

In the OJ trial, it became obvious to anyone paying attention that the police had planted some of the evidence, which was a shame, because without the planted evidence the prosecution's case was well argued and air-tight, and OJ would have been behind bars. The presence of the glove, however, called into question the rest of the actual evidence, and the quality of the case against Simpson was sabbotaged and fell apart.

Don't feel bad about coming here. As a matter of fact you need to stop by more often.

In the OJ trial, it became obvious to anyone paying attention that the police had planted some of the evidence, which was a shame, because without the planted evidence the prosecution's case was well argued and air-tight, and OJ would have been behind bars. The presence of the glove, however, called into question the rest of the actual evidence, and the quality of the case against Simpson was sabbotaged and fell apart.

The good ol' LAPD. Couldn't even frame a guilty man.

for those who said he was innocent...

think again what this rogue really is.

drives cross country carrying a gun, which I beleive is illegal unless you are moving to a different state,

Why not just admit you're a !@#$ing idiot who is hugely influenced by the media and can't think for yourself?

Zimmerman's "Florida Resident" CCW allows him to carry/transport in THIRTY FOUR other states. That's why the trooper in Texas didn't put him in bracelets when he was pulled over.

So what you "beleive" (sic) isn't anywhere close to reality. Get a clue.

It never ceases to amaze how you small minded people stick to your ill gotten stories and refuse to listen to evidence or common sense. You are a sad, sad case of a typical low IQ person who follows the company line without any consideration of reality. Go ahead, spread your venom and hate. Rejoice in someone's persecution by the state. Be happy that George Zimmerman's marriage is falling apart, most likely because of that persecution. You are a small person, worthy of our disdain but not worth much more of a slap down effort in any way. Frankly, you are already being punished just by being you.

Pretty much true.

Whodathunkit? The guy and his family have been hounded, harassed, and threatened for years. He owes his lawyer about a million dollars. He's got the earnings potential of a gatorman, and his marriage is now under some stress. Wow. I'm shocked.

100% True.

This incident here sounds like a "he said, she said", which is pretty common in divorce situations.

Also, knowing that there are tons of libtards out there who want to kill GZ, it is no surprise that he will be packing 24/7.

Hell yeah, Bub. :thumbsup:

I wonder...has this violation of Mrs. Zimmerman's civil rights been reported to the official DOJ Zimmerman tip line yet?

Edit: no, but apparently Zimmerman should be arrested, prosecuted, and convicted of...well, something...because he's eventually going to shoot up a school.

Holy crap the comments on that page were fantastic. Makes the uninformed mouth breathers here seem alost intelligent.