Zimmerman is a menace to society

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those who said he was innocent...

think again what this rogue really is.

drives cross country carrying a gun, which I beleive is illegal unless you are moving to a different state,

threatens to shoot his estranged wife and fatherin law with handgun

If you have a concealed weapons licence you can carry across most state lines. I carry when I travel.

If you have a concealed weapons licence you can carry across most state lines. I carry when I travel.

In fact he wasnt arrested on either report. Imagine that - after the last year there's drama in his personal life? Who would've ever seen something like that coming?!?

for those who said he was innocent...

think again what this rogue really is.

drives cross country carrying a gun, which I beleive is illegal unless you are moving to a different state,

threatens to shoot his estranged wife and fatherin law with handgun

This whole thing reminds me of James Hardly who played receiver for the Bills.

Being a menace to society and a downright jerk still doesn't make him guilty of murder in the last case.

what is the saying about coincidences?

being found innocent in court doesn't exactly prove innocence. mistakes have been made. guilty go free, innocent go to jail.

ex #1 see OJ trial.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

what is the saying about coincidences?

being found innocent in court doesn't exactly prove innocence. mistakes have been made. guilty go free, innocent go to jail.

ex #1 see OJ trial.

It never ceases to amaze how you small minded people stick to your ill gotten stories and refuse to listen to evidence or common sense. You are a sad, sad case of a typical low IQ person who follows the company line without any consideration of reality. Go ahead, spread your venom and hate. Rejoice in someone's persecution by the state. Be happy that George Zimmerman's marriage is falling apart, most likely because of that persecution. You are a small person, worthy of our disdain but not worth much more of a slap down effort in any way. Frankly, you are already being punished just by being you.