Zimmerman is a menace to society

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...........JOURNALISM..............................they don't even try any more.

So a guy TRIES TO SHOOT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, and the press reports it as George Zimmerman involved in shooting.

Remember when Gabby Giffords was involved in a shooting?

An innocent women gets shot and a trouble maker gets shot and you are surprised its covered differently? :rolleyes:

Sounds like you are saying that he deserves to get shot.

Woman and attempted kid beater. Sounds like someone I don't want in my neighborhood. He's still a saint and has no culpability in any of these events though huh? Ahahahahahahahahhaha. Heeeeelarious.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Woman and attempted kid beater. Sounds like someone I don't want in my neighborhood. He's still a saint and has no culpability in any of these events though huh? Ahahahahahahahahhaha. Heeeeelarious.

What the hell is an attempted kid beater?

Have you always hated Hispanics like this? Because you really seem to hate Hispanics. Did you grow up in a racist neighborhood or does racism come naturally to you?

Why do people even care? He's just a frustrated Charlie Bronson.

He's not nearly as frustrated as the hordes of angry white people who so desperately needed him to be convicted of murder because the media told them that's what good 'progressives' wanted.

He's not nearly as frustrated as the hordes of angry white people who so desperately needed him to be convicted of murder because the media told them that's what good 'progressives' wanted.

Whenever I hear a white person outraged by some unsubstantiated accusation of racism, all I hear is "I'm not racist! I'm just a douche bag!"

Have you always hated Hispanics like this? Because you really seem to hate Hispanics. Did you grow up in a racist neighborhood or does racism come naturally to you?

Just hate schmucks. Zimmerman is definetly a schmuck.

Big fan of all things latino.

What the hell is an attempted kid beater?

See Trayvon Martin incident. Lol.

Just hate schmucks. Zimmerman is definetly a schmuck.

Big fan of all things latino.

See Trayvon Martin incident. Lol.

Oh....I get it. An 'attempted kid beater' is a kid who tries to beat a man for the crime of walking on the same sidewalk but gets shot before he can take his assault to a deadly level.

Oh....I get it. An 'attempted kid beater' is a kid who tries to beat a man for the crime of walking on the same sidewalk but gets shot before he can take his assault to a deadly level.

If you stop to call the police on a black guy with skittles he has the right to beat you to death.

Getting beat up by a kid = not qualified to be a wannabe neighborhood patrolman who picks fights with standoffish teenagers who enjoy skittles. Guess gz fared better when he's fighting women.

Be a man hogan. Take your fat ass to the gym every blue moon.

Edited by Ryan L Billz