What Is The Stat We Will Need To Win?

boyst

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sudfeld is turning out to be a suitable replacement for the Bubble Gum Bandit (Hernandez). That being said, our ability to cover TE's with Alonso or Bradham. Last year we were horrible (Barnett had some tired legs)...this year, I'm hoping Pettine changes it up with either MLB or Safeties covering the TE's. So, I would say our MLB pass coverage is the key. Brady will be looking for quick dump off passes or slants to TE's. If we stop that (to some degree), we win.

For the Bills to win multiple, phases of the game will need to favor them. In addition to those above, they must eliminate penalties. We were a penalty machine this preseason and that has to stop..

Edited by Spiderweb

For the Bills to win multiple, phases of the game will need to favor them. In addition to those above, they must eliminate penalties. We were a penalty machine this preseason and that has to stop..

Meh - I hear you on penalties that kill drives but I wouldn't mind a defensive penalty here or there if it results in scaring Brady that are indeed not afraid to put him on the ground.

It's all on the defense this game.

They need to be able to stop the Pats rushing attack without committing extra defender in the box which will allow them to drop an extra defender back in coverage to help create the requisite turnovers required to pull off the upset.