PETA Letter to Drew Cerza (Buffalo Wingfest)

Lurker

Awesome. PETA does something stupid. You all know what that means...

...tomorrow is cheeseburger day for DC Tom!

why start tomorrow? I started tonight. simple burgers with salt, pepper and some vinegar and a variety of nice cheese on top from dairy cows that I hope were whipped and beaten.

Does anyone remember chicken wings back in the late 70's/early 80's? There was a place that sold them on Bailey near the UB campus. Bucket of 50. I could eat half no problem because they weren't that big. Nowadays they are like drumsticks.

PTR

why start tomorrow? I started tonight. simple burgers with salt, pepper and some vinegar and a variety of nice cheese on top from dairy cows that I hope were whipped and beaten.

Usually, I would (there are mornings I say "I'm in the mood for a cheeseburger for lunch, let's see if PETA has any press releases today.") But I already ate before I read this.

And yes, it has to be a cheeseburger - ground beef, plus dairy products, for maximum bovine exploitation. Because !@#$ PETA.

Usually, I would (there are mornings I say "I'm in the mood for a cheeseburger for lunch, let's see if PETA has any press releases today.") But I already ate before I read this.

And yes, it has to be a cheeseburger - ground beef, plus dairy products, for maximum bovine exploitation. Because !@#$ PETA.

How about some bacon on it also?

I'll dedicate all of my meals for today just for PETA.

Breakfast, eggs and bacon.

Lunch, turkey avocado and bacon wrap with a good Sierra Nevada Tumbler (2013).

Dinner, grilled chicken pineapple squash and more beer.

Wendys Baconator.

Yes, I know, not the best or healthiest...but when I'm protesting PETA, I insist on going the factory farming route.

Single, double, or triple version? I usually get the double, but have done the triple before.