Robert meachem is available !! Remember when we missed out on

GoBills!

I remember back when everyone thought this was the guy to go get on offense, well he was a dud in SD and is now a free agent again...Cant believe we missed out on signing him for 9 million !!! They still owe him 5 million for this year...suckers...

Now on a serious note..any room for him on the squad ??

Thoughts ??

Too many young guys on the roster at WR, got to try to develop Woods, Goodwin, T,J and even Easley along with already having Stevie in place. Still we can scoff at SD for making a dumb move by signing him but we ended up getting Mark Anderson and while it cost the team a little less money it didn't exactly work out.

I Remember this being one time where I respected the hell out of Gailey. The way I recall it, Meachem wanted to be a premiere receiver and Gailey was very honest with him and told him Stevie was our guy. That's why Meachem went elsewhere.

I remember back when everyone thought this was the guy to go get on offense, well he was a dud in SD and is now a free agent again...Cant believe we missed out on signing him for 9 million !!! They still owe him 5 million for this year...suckers...

Now on a serious note..any room for him on the squad ??

Thoughts ??

Almost as bad as us signing Fitz we still owe him what $10 mil ???

I Remember this being one time where I respected the hell out of Gailey. The way I recall it, Meachem wanted to be a premiere receiver and Gailey was very honest with him and told him Stevie was our guy. That's why Meachem went elsewhere.

Way I remember it is San Diego called in middle of the night and made him an offer he couldnt refuse after the lost Vincent Jackson to Tampa

Edited by Max997

Yes, I thought Fitz agreed to a pay-cut before he left(?) It was when we asked him to take second paycut that he left (??)

I still would have liked to see Kaufman on the practice squad over Streeter

Glad to see we signed Thad Lewis to the PS. would rather see him at the #3 QB pos though

Edited by BuffaloFan68

Way I remember it is San Diego called in middle of the night and made him an offer he couldnt refuse after the lost Vincent Jackson to Tampa

Agree....I also remember an interview where a reporter asked Buddy why he didn't sign him. Buddy responded that his people called the Bills with SD's offer and Buddy responded with something like...son you better take that offer cuz you're not getting that from Buffalo...

Edited by johnnywo