Leinart Bills Jersey for Sale

Shoto

I was a little over zealous when I bought my Leinart Bills jersey. I should have saw it coming. $200 or Best Offer and I’ll throw in my Fitzpatrick, Edwards, Losman, Bledsoe, Brohm jerseys as well.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a little over zealous when I bought my Leinart Bills jersey. I should have saw it coming. $200 or Best Offer and I’ll throw in my Fitzpatrick, Edwards, Losman, Bledsoe, Brohm jerseys as well.

I think you should post a picture of you wearing it, so the real mocking can begin....

What a markup of the cheap relabeled DHGate Flutie jersey.

It's the Flutie curse. We dissed him by not starting him in the playoffs vs Teneseee and we haven't been to the playoffs since and anyone that wears #7 is doomed for failure (Losman, TJax, Leinart)

What? I've never heard that before!!! Holy Ace Ventura, Batshiteman! Whoa, now it's all beginning to make cents.

I assume this is a joke but I'll throw in a best offer: $1.99

You pay shipping.

put a Flutie on that #7 and raise the price...

I'll trade you my Bruce Smith Broncos jersey that I dropped $150 for when he signed that offer sheet back in the day. :)

It's the Flutie curse. We dissed him by not starting him in the playoffs vs Teneseee and we haven't been to the playoffs since and anyone that wears #7 is doomed for failure (Losman, TJax, Leinart)

Sorry. You can't have your own cereal AND curse a franchise. It's one or the other. It is known.