Bills roster cut down to 50 (-18 then -5 more)

zazie

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking we need some variation of the 3 fat players 1 skinny / medium player from Nintendo's Ice hockey. All D Lineman with 1 or 2 linebackers mixed in.

ice-hockey2.png?w=468

Those skinny guys were worthless...quick, but the second they got near the fatties they just dropped like a stone; their shots sucked too. I always went 2 mediums and 2 fatties.

Butler to me looked like dog crap all preseason. Bottom line we had a boat load of 3rd stringer to street walkons imho other than Gillmore at CB. We need about 3 Legit CB's brought in and fast. Get on the damn phone, make a trade for someone decent, then pick the waiver wire.

You're right. If they can trade for someone they should and they pick up another from the waiver wire.

Looks like IR candidates at the moment are Kolb, Legursky, and Brad Smith. I don't know how serious their injuries are, but this is what I've heard from some sources on Twitter. Take that as you may.

Count Down!

75. Matt Leinart QB

74. Dorin Dickerson TE

73. Zebrie Sanders OT (PS eligible)

72. Kourtnei Brown OLB (PS eligible)

71. Keith Pough LB (PS eligible)

70. Crezdon Butler CB

69. Drew Smith (PS eligible)

68. Brandon Kaufman (PS eligible)

67. Bryan Scott (awaiting confirmation, as basing it off of Jairus Byrd's tweet atm)

66. Kendall Gaskins (PS eligible)

I doesn't work like that. From the league calendar:

Expiring almost reads like that is the last chance. I thought all players went on for 24 hours then were cleared. I wasn't able to find any good links on it to delve further into it. I did see that PS players are designated Sept. 1 but wonder about players that are cut being added to the active roster. Can you post your likn and maybe I can find some better info please?

Wow. Just Shocked... Kaufmann, AND Dickerson? What in the hell are we going to score with? TJ Graham? :lol: -IMPOSSIBLE. The guy simply cannot catch. And CREZ BUTLER??? Why the f___ would you cut that guy Doug? WTF did he do beside out-perform every CB currently on our roster?

These cuts remove easily half of the scoring potential from this team? -Something that will hurt like hell down the line.

I don't see Kaufmann clearing waivers at all. He's probably already been picked up by the Patsies! How can you NOT see the talent in that kid???

Talk to us doug... You've lost me on this one.