Who`s going to the season opener?

Webster Guy will be in the house. Gotta leave in the 3rd quarter w my gf to drive to Pittsburgh and see Muse (greatest live band in the last decade), but I'll be there for the first part when we punk the Patriots.

Solid plan! If history is any indication, you'll miss the worst part of the game.

My sons and their friends and I are going. I`m not as excited as I was. Tuel Time and no Gilmore ,doesn`t help. I`ve never been to a Bills loss,yes just lucky picking games to go to. I have a strong feeling this is the one. Hope I`m wrong. Let`s go Buffalooooo.

coming up from PGH. Glad you are going with your winning streak. It will continue w/ Tuel time. And Brady will be hopefully be rushed and making bad throws.

season tickets. I'll be at all of them...In fact. maybe I should just give my season tickets to you Mr. undefeated!

I think the Bills should give Mr. undefeated season tix!!

Guys,

I'm hoping good luck, but taking my 14 and 12 yr old boys to their first game at Rich Stadium ( refuse to call it the Ralph as last time we mattered).

We're flying up from Tampa and my sis who works for the Sabres scored me with some networking 45 yd line lower level seats. The boys will get educated on Mighty Taco, Beef on Weck, And Blasdell Pizza.

I can't wait with all of those years watching our great Bills. I'm just praying we repeat two years ago with the win and 4 picks. I just want them to see for once what it is like to be at a real game.

Bucs games have been good in the good years, but nothing like our old days.

GO BILLS!

Guys,

I'm hoping good luck, but taking my 14 and 12 yr old boys to their first game at Rich Stadium ( refuse to call it the Ralph as last time we mattered).

We're flying up from Tampa and my sis who works for the Sabres scored me with some networking 45 yd line lower level seats. The boys will get educated on Mighty Taco, Beef on Weck, And Blasdell Pizza.

I can't wait with all of those years watching our great Bills. I'm just praying we repeat two years ago with the win and 4 picks. I just want them to see for once what it is like to be at a real game.

Bucs games have been good in the good years, but nothing like our old days.

GO BILLS!

Should have made it a late season game and saw a Sabres game as well. Plus, your boys should experience a Buffalo weather game :)

But enjoy!

Make sure you make it over to Hammers lot or just park there!