Bills Trade for Lions QB Thaddeus Lewis

BRAWNDO

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you offer the lions for a re-tread QB who was likely to be cut by the lions, and likely to be cut by the Bills?

I get we need arms right now, but I am curious what we offered. Even a 7th round pick seems excessive!

Also, evidently he started one game for Cleveland in 2011. Went 22-32 204yds 1TD/1INT. Sounds like buffalo QB numbers to me!

Kolb is done

Might not be great for tuel either. Ej and the guy you traded for make the roster. Leaves 3 guys fighting for 1 spot. Tuel to the PS and kolb/Leinart on the 53 might be how they carry bodies til everyone's health is sorted out.

Might not be great for tuel either. Ej and the guy you traded for make the roster. Leaves 3 guys fighting for 1 spot. Tuel to the PS and kolb/Leinart on the 53 might be how they carry bodies til everyone's health is sorted out.

That's how I see it, too. Granted, they needed a minimum of two additional arms in camp by tomorrow, but Tuel has been struggling to say the least and I gotta think he's targeted for the PS and it was Marrone's desire to have EJ backed up by a veteran presence.

GO BILLS!!!

Why trade for Lewis and not Kellen Moore? Just curious of the two battling for Detroit 3rd stringers/Practice squad players.

Chris White @CWhite51

Would like to thank the @buffalobills organization for giving me an opportunity to play in the nfl. I have enjoyed two years here and wish

6:24 PM - 25 Aug 2013

Maybe they just cut him?